• Show
Clear All

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
    Did MU know he had a knee issue?
    i think it was obvious he has had leg issues over the past few years

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
      i think it was obvious he has had leg issues over the past few years
      Plus he explicitly had that mid-season knee injury this past season, after which he never looked the same.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        How come everything that happens now the world goes "but wait, what does stephen a smith have to say about it?"

He's a former newspaper reporter who's literally never played coached or managed any pro sports in his life. Like why stop there? Let's get ja rules take on this. What does Steve Buschemi have to say? Can someone call Dwight Yoakum for his opinion?
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          How come everything that happens now the world goes "but wait, what does stephen a smith have to say about it?"

He's a former newspaper reporter who's literally never played coached or managed any pro sports in his life. Like why stop there? Let's get ja rules take on this. What does Steve Buschemi have to say? Can someone call Dwight Yoakum for his opinion?
          are you having a bad day Keon?

Comment

are you having a bad day Keon?

And fuck that full house show too..stupid kids and that corny ass dad
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
              What does his team have to do with this? Plenty of good reasons to bash the Kings, Zach was just enjoying his offseason. Like he never smoked weed the 8 years he was a Grizzlie.
              Not directly but you have to appreciate the trend. He was a mess in New York, he seemed completely reinvented over his time in Memphis and now he's in Sacramento, where careers truly go to die, and even before preseason he's in trouble again

Comment

• What does the NBA say about felony convictions in it's morality clause that is inserted into every contract (as I recall)?

Of course, it could take two years to get to trial.

Comment

I would tune in to a ja rule and Steve buschemi raptors podcast for sure. I feel Ja Rule would subscribe to the pound the rock school of thought while buschemi prefers JV to get more shots.

Comment

• Comment

We still have never had a Christmas Day game in the history of our franchise.

Comment

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Stephen A. Smith played college basketball so not really sure what you're talking about. He's not a super in-depth analyst but he is one of the most recognizable names in basketball media, if not the most. That's why he gets asked about everything. Plus First Take is his fucking show.

Have some damn perspective.

Comment

Couldn't they just add Raptors vs Bucks?! At the very least Giannis is the star they should be trying to promote.

Comment

• I'm pretty sure the league thinks we have a different day for Christmas just like Thanksgiving.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                                We still have never had a Christmas Day game in the history of our franchise.
                                Thanks to TRex I wish to correct above statement. We did have one Christmas Day game dec 25,2001 at New York Knicks. We lost 102-94.

Comment

Working...
                                X