No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know we can't score but if our defence was good we wouldn't be getting blown out and we would be able to grind out and win games we shoot the ball badly in. In the playoffs shots are hard to come by. Is this how we are gonna look when we miss a few 3s? Because if it is second round loss no question.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Raps look tired tonight.. those injuries are starting to catch up to them...

Having to play Siakam for Pat..
      Having to ask Sullinger to play way more minutes than he is ready for just off a 3 month stint on the IR cuz Bebe is hurt again.
      Carroll isn't 100% again and Ross when they need him isn't able to hit shots...

They make another run at the Hornets but they need a rest ...
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• Who the hell is telling Sully to camp out at the 3 point line

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
          Game Over..no point watching this embarrassment..Later..

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
            I know he won't b better than what his now..as u can c his out the game. Well..if u package him with right players,draft picks..u might get something significant..who knows some team might think his got something special,I don't..

P.S

This team has become a ISO..screen and roll team,they don't pass the ball,2 much of holding the ball and dribbling..Worst team in the league in assists.

Demar another turnover..awesome..
            MKG, Tony Allen, Klay, Paul George, Butler, should I even mention that Cleveland team.

Players that he shivers to play against

Comment

• At least we ain't Chicago tonight..................

Comment

• Our D is absolutely DISGUSTING.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• We'll come back don't worry people

Comment

• The Hornbobs making everything, the Raptors missing everything...On to the next game.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                      I know we can't score but if our defence was good we wouldn't be getting blown out and we would be able to grind out and win games we shoot the ball badly in. In the playoffs shots are hard to come by. Is this how we are gonna look when we miss a few 3s? Because if it is second round loss no question.
                      you're talking about a major overhaul though, because we aren't constructed that way. our perimeter guys are terrible defenders. JV isn't a defensive stopper. Patterson is a role player, a good one but not more than that.

Comment

• stagnant and we get so excited about meaningless all star selection.

Comment

• Scraptor y u do this
                          OG is our king

Comment

• Our team is only top of tier 2 of the NBA, we gotta see what happens after the 2017 draft and see what those two picks will become and develop

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                              you're talking about a major overhaul though, because we aren't constructed that way. our perimeter guys are terrible defenders. JV isn't a stopper. Patterson is a role player, a good one but not more than that.
                              I guess so. But again we have the same team minus Biz. So I don't understand how we have become THIS bad defensively unless Biz meant that much to this team. Scola was horrible and JJ didn't play enough so I'm not going to bring them up.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I'm out. Warriors-Rockets should be fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X