Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #TradeCoJo
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Holy shit Jack looks identical to his mom

Comment

• JV has been decisive on the jumper. he's missed a few but that's just fine.

Comment

• wtf carroll can't miss all of a sudden lol

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            wtf carroll can't miss all of a sudden lol
            He's been a great shooter most of his career. His finger was all swollen.... and now he's got his rhythm back.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Yak with a hook!
              OG is our king

Comment

• I swear Powell and Drummond look like bros lol

Comment

• Bebe & JV are playing together again. I hope Casey sees how good they are on the court as a duo.
                  Axel wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Lol I didn't realize Tim Hardaway was coaching in DET.

Comment

• lol.. another run

Comment

• I blame Corey, that fucking piece of shit

Comment

• can't even make a FT

Comment

• Cory played much better this time.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• He still started off rough but picked it up lol. His defence on Ish has been much better
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Does Sam Mitchell work for tsn?

Comment

Working...
                                X