No announcement yet.

Everything (2016-2017) Regular Season Game Threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm glad Tucker confronted Demar about his defense. I have never seen him this engaged for 2 games in a row since his rookie year...

Comment

• Deems wrote: View Post
      I'm glad Tucker confronted Demar about his defense. I have never seen him this engaged for 2 games in a row since his rookie year...
      Yeah well it's not like Casey would ever dare challenge him or hold him accountable for it.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• BULLS @ RAPTORS March 21st 7pm TSN 1,4 and radio

A nice win all around for our Raptors last night. That gets me off to a hot start on my rookie game thread starts. Which brings us to...

I'll put my 2-0 streak against the 11-0 Bulls V Raptors. Only one of us is coming out unscathed.

So, let's welcome the team from

It's too easy (and sad) to take a dig at them

With that said, don't underestimate the Wade-less Bulls. They took down the Jazz the other night behind 23 points from "who else?" and 22 from "I can't believe we chose Delon over this guy!...I can't believe people said we should have chosen this guy over Delon!". Sure, McBuckets is gone but he's just one of those daddy long legs you pull off...another one grows right back.

Here they are

(PG)
        (SF)
        (SF)
        (C)
        (this is what happens when you google "Lopez Raptors"...at least it's different than the mascot abuse pics)

(PF)
        Again, I've got nothing.
        This would have been a lot easier if they had just started that new centre they got from OKC..

And, your starting Raptors
        Joseph (PG)
        Derozan (SG)
        Carroll (SF)
        Ibaka (PF)
        Valanciunas (C)

Keys to the game?

This is the year that all those terrible Chicago streaks come to an end.

Comment

• "This is what happens when you google Lopez raptors"

That's both funny and a piss off at the same damn time.
          Who else is ready to cut ties with the sensitive rapper on his "raptors pay his bills shit"??

Yknow those seats the team gifted him? Yknow, the 2 best available in the ACC? He's made it to ONE game with the season nearly over, a game where we promoted his brand and his buddies steph and durant in town.

And that's with no world tour, apparently too busy hugging j lo for instagram gossip to even vote for kyle and demar at the all star.

Fuck drake
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• You win this one and I think you have to go on the shortlist of potential playoff game thread starters.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• The Bulls owning us can't go on forever, right?
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                The Bulls owning us can't go on forever, right?
                That's right. I said earlier last week that we'd smash the Bulls tomorrow. Stand by it.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Great GT again jclaw.

Comment

• Put Tucker on Michael Jordan, I mean Jimmy Butler all fucking game long.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Put Tucker on Michael Jordan, I mean Jimmy Butler all fucking game long.
                      I really like that we can throw out 48 minutes of Carroll, Tucker and when needed Powell. Could give them short shifts on opposing stars and just dog them all night long. Meanwhile, guys like George or Butler have to guard DD on the other end all night too.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Put Tucker on Michael Jordan, I mean Jimmy Butler all fucking game long.
                        Except for the 8 min to start every half from luis sco-I mean carroll

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Except for the 8 min to start every half from luis sco-I mean carroll
                          I know you've posted this sort of sentiment before, but the comparison is kind of silly.

Scola single-handedly scuttled the Raptors whenever he was on the court last year (he was in 5 lineups that played over 100 minutes, every single one had a negative net rating).

Carroll is part of the Raptors' two best and 3 of their top 4 lineups with over 50 minutes played this year, the best of which is the third best lineup league wide to have played over 100 minutes, and another of which ranks 13th league wide.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            I know you've posted this sort of sentiment before, but the comparison is kind of silly.

Scola single-handedly scuttled the Raptors whenever he was on the court last year (he was in 5 lineups that played over 100 minutes, every single one had a negative net rating).

Carroll is part of the Raptors' two best and 3 of their top 4 lineups with over 50 minutes played this year, the best of which is the third best lineup league wide to have played over 100 minutes, and another of which ranks 13th league wide.
                            Well, colour me surprised, because I don't see what much he has to offer other than streaky 3 pt shooting which is beneficial in 1 game out of every 3

Comment

• please for the love of god beat chicago

Comment

• Vegas say we're 7 pt. favs against the Bulls

Comment

Working...
                                X