Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tDotted wrote: View Post
    Damn Joseph looks awesome right now
    bench role is better for him right now. he can just go all out on defence.

Comment

• Atlanta is resting their starting lineup.. and they're up 9 on the Cavs lol. I know that won't hold up but still

Comment

• Joseph's defence has been sensational.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Joseph has had a couple of nice steals already. We need him in good defensive form, so that makes me happy.

Comment

• Lol in other news Liriano allowed earned runs in 0.1 innings pitched tonight for a one game era of 135.00
            SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• After getting that boost of confidence as a starter with Lowry out, Joseph is going to destroy 2nd string PGs.

#LowryInjurySilverLinings

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                He's played well. Carroll is the one who shouldn't be playing.
                He has individually but he hurts lineups because no one guards him and he gives us no spacing and clogs the paint.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Not sure I'd have recognized Joe Carter had I passed him in the street.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    He has individually but he hurts lineups because no one guards him and he gives us no spacing and clogs the paint.
                    And Carroll?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                      Not sure I'd have recognized Joe Carter had I passed him in the street.
                      Crazy long time ago that this guy's bat gave this city it's most recent Championship

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Great start

Comment

• Casey: " I told you about JJ and y'all never listened"

Comment

• Ibaka 2Pat Tucker frontcourt is intriguing
                            SPECIAL REPORT: March 27th, 2017, it is now confirmed Lebron James has had both his back and his dignity broken by the vicious swinging right elbow of ruthless heavyweight PF and notorious bad-boy David Lee

Comment

• joe carter in the house!

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                                Crazy long time ago that this guy's bat gave this city it's most recent Championship
                                I was at that game. It was amazing.

Comment

Working...
                                X