No announcement yet.

Everything Round 2: Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stop blaming the refs yall. It was a bad call but that's what it is when you play Lebron, we all knew this. We are losing because we can't hit any gawdamn shots. It's crazy how bad of a shooting team we've been in the playoffs.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      Stop blaming the refs yall. It was a bad call but that's what it is when you play Lebron, we all knew this. We are losing because we can't hit any gawdamn shots. It's crazy how bad of a shooting team we've been in the playoffs.
      Hey GLF ready for the offseason ? Reality hits hard. We're just not good enough.

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
        Why the fuck can't anyone hit from 3?
        not enough 3 point Talent

Comment

• Powell used all his 3's against the Bucks

Comment

• Not sure if staying within striking distance with 0% 3pt shooting is good or bad, one things for sure - its fucking hilarious, NBA conf. semi finals ladies and gents.

Comment

• I'm liking the aggressiveness. They have to weather the storm. They've been terrible from 3. Ibaka couldn't hit the broadside of a barn, and it's tie ball game

Comment

• It's kinda sad, but if this team SOMEHOW gets two wins with no Lowry, it's going to egg Masai to not sign Lowry

Comment

• ok. why is kyrie wide open? oh right, because demar took a dumbfuck shot and we had to run back in transition.

Comment

• What the hell? Open 3?!

Comment

• Bad long two leads to open three smh.

Comment

• This is when we should out Powell back in for tucker. Korvers gotta guard someone.. have to attack him

Comment

• Why did DD take that long 2?

Comment

• LMAO oh Demar. Such a stupid shot
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                              What the hell? Open 3?!
                              atrocious miscommunication

Comment

• I get it, it's Demar show now and it seems to be working to some extent, but why are they completely ignoring JV on offense after he had a good start?

Comment

Working...
                                X