X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hubie Brown preach!!
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• literally every time the ball goes over the backboard you see the inbounder confused about the fact that it's side out of bounds.

Comment

• So why hasn't Tucker started the whole series?

#FireCasey

Comment

• This is what happens when you make open shots. DeRozan has been GREAT.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Casey is classic. lol now he decides to insert PJ Tucker
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Man This unit might have to play 40mins ea. today
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Watch today will be the game where the open 3s actually fall.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Honestly, we play at such a better pace without Lowry. We've been so nice and deliberate with our O. Nothing really out of control, not trying to force the running game.

Now, I don't know if that's on Lowry, because you can also frequently hear Casey screaming "go! go! go!" most times we finish a defensive possession. Does he scream it less with Lowry out, knowing we have less good ballhandlers? I have no idea what the issue is, if it's Lowry or Casey or both...but we are just not going to beat teams like Cleveland playing fast. They'll kill us because they're so much better at it than we are. We'll have a hard time beating them slow too, but I think we have a much better chance than playing fast.

Comment

• When Demar Sits, 2 of 3 have to be on the floor (JV, Cojo, Ibaka) + a Powell cuz he can create for himself
                    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                      Watch today will be the game where the open 3s actually fall.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                      It would be the most Toronto Raptors thing ever. Like this team just can't play under pressure.

Comment

• People want Ibaka at C...averaging 4+ rpg in this series against a team without a true C. Yeah, Thompson and Love are good rebounders, but that's really bad anyway.

Comment

• how is that not a charge?

Comment

• ANOTHER charge with no call in this series. Lol

Comment

• Jack wants to see that random running hook game from Ibaka? I was cringing the whole time. That was exactly the kind of shot you usually don't want Ibaka to take. Open jumpers and mismatch low-post opportunities. The 12 foot desperation running hook is not a good shot for him.

Comment

• Pretty good pace for the Raptors right now, not too fast, enough time to settle down on defense. As long as it doesn't become a chaotic mess and the offense produces points it should go well.

Comment

Working...
                                X