X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We can't shoot again
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Jesus CHRIST we aren't a single fucking game if you can't hit WIDE OPEN SHOTS.

Comment

• Raps not ready to play to start a game, yet again.

Comment

• front court is laying pure bricks

Comment

• Wow can our PFs be more garbage tonight?!

Bring in Bruno so we can get some productivity.

Comment

• This is pretty much how we always play the Cavs. Shoot like shit, miss in the paint and Cleveland shoots amazing.

Comment

• no way the raptors can keep up to this team. they're even worse offensively than last season somehow.

Comment

• This could easily be a close game if we could fucking make open shots

Comment

• RAPTORS @ CAVS Monday May 1st 7pm TNT & TSN

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    Fuck Patterson!! this is not a NBA player!! your supposed to knock open shots!!
                    I think he frustrates me the most out of all the players.

You just can't trust the guy to hit open shots consistently when you need em.....

To me, he appears reluctant to let it fly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Missing wide open shots.
                      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Y'all still think our role players can keep up? LOL. We've missed the most looks.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Our PFs shooting like dogshit have made the Cavs seem like a defensive giant.

Comment

• They are double teaming DD everytime he catches the ball. Other guys are not making any shots and Patterson is just fucking embarassing to watch. This guy plays scared. I've never seen anything like it.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• JV should play every minute Thompson does imo. Need him to start scoring to have a chance, plus he has looked pretty good on defense.

Comment

• 2Pat has consistency issues except against Cleveland. He's consistently bad against them.

Comment

Working...
                                X