Everything Round 2: Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post

DeRozan with a team worst net rating? I'm surprised, and not surprised at the same time.

Comment

• Jclaw what happened?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
        We're in a hole regardless. If Ibaka starts at the 5 and checks Thompson, who guards Love? Norm? Tucker? Love is going to exploit that fairly easily.
        Yeah, the Raptors are out classed...

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          Danger of that is scramble defense of course. But i think even they dont trap when Ibaka and Patterson drop they dont drop to the point where midrange jumper is wide open like with JV.
          Not that 'scramble defense' !!

Comment

• "We can beat Cleveland and here's how"

Comment

• Am I allowed to troll my own team here?

Comment

• Rand wrote: View Post
                Am I allowed to troll my own team here?
                Go ahead I do it and I didn't get banned
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Trade Lowry. Sign a new PG. Fire Casey. Get a sports psychologist.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Go ahead I do it and I didn't get banned

Comment

• Comment

• Somebody in Vegas just placed A HUGE HUGE BET. $576,000 on Warriors Money Line

Comment

• Serge, Pat & PJ have to become the new starting front-court for the rest of the Cavs series. Trap Lebron and Kyrie up high early and gang rebound everything. Play the starters 40 minutes each if necessary.

I don't think inserting Norm into the starting lineup improves the defense as much as putting in Patterson and PJ does. Minimizing minutes for Carroll and JV is a must, except for rest or foul trouble or a quick new look. I'd also go with Wright over CoJo as the 2nd PG.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            Serge, Pat & PJ have to become the new starting front-court for the rest of the Cavs series. Trap Lebron and Kyrie up high early and gang rebound everything. Play the starters 40 minutes each if necessary.

I don't think inserting Norm into the starting lineup improves the defense as much as putting in Patterson and PJ does. Minimizing minutes for Carroll and JV is a must, except for rest or foul trouble or a quick new look. I'd also go with Wright over CoJo as the 2nd PG.
                            Ya pat was great last night ..........

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                              Serge, Pat & PJ have to become the new starting front-court for the rest of the Cavs series. Trap Lebron and Kyrie up high early and gang rebound everything. Play the starters 40 minutes each if necessary.
                              Trapping either Bron or Kyrie all the time is straight suicide. They are too good of the passers and their bench is solely composed of shooters that will tear us apart. Sure you can mix it up from to time to keep them guessing and throwing off the rhythm. Only time this season you've seen Cavs offense collapsing is when they "choose" to do so - kept isolating and ball hogging (or throwing reckless passes) instead of running real offense. That doesn't mean changes are not unnecessary, because clearly JV doesn't work in that role (or probably any other in this series...), KL-DD-PJ-PP-SI should be better defending (only 1 real concern is rebounding), but need to get theirs on the other end, because Cavs without much effort slowed us down considerably (seriously compared to Bucks this defense was weaker, smaller, less organized and we still weren't able to capitalize)...

Comment

• so should I make the next thread ?
                                Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Working...
                                X