No announcement yet.

Everything Round 2: Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Mon Apr 24, 2017, 10:04 PM.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Second greatest player of all time. Yeah i said it.
      I don't even think that's controversial anymore.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Literally 1min later!? I can ride the norm high for one night.

Comment

• Golden State up 22-3 on Portland right now to start the game.
          I'm feeling sooooooooooo good after tonight's win, however, GSW are absolutely horrifying.

Comment

• So.... what should we do here?

IMO, let Lebron attack.... but take away his best teammates from him. Leave him having to do everything himself.... and that's what gets to the Cavs.

Also, expect the whistles against us and kick the refs in the nuts a few times.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
              So.... what should we do here?

IMO, let Lebron attack.... but take away his best teammates from him. Leave him having to do everything himself.... and that's what gets to the Cavs.

Also, expect the whistles against us and kick the refs in the nuts a few times.
              Thats what I'd do, let Tucker guard Lebron one on one and defend everyone else. The defense breaks down when you help on Lebron and the ball starts moving around.

Comment

• All about the starting unit breaking even. If they don't get hosed then the Raps 2nd unit can do serious damage against the Cavs' 2nd unit. That's really the name of the game here in this series

Comment

• Just giving this thread a bump as a reminder to all the pessimists that over-reacting to single games in the playoffs is silly.

Comment

• Chefff wrote: View Post
                    Just giving this thread a bump as a reminder to all the pessimists that over-reacting to single games in the playoffs is silly.
                    You are saying it as if we beat them in a convincing fashion.

The team is playing basketball like they borderline schizophrenic, it was almost a total meltdown.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

The team is playing basketball like they borderline schizophrenic, it was almost a total meltdown.
                      Did we get swept?

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Cavs nearly blew a 15 point lead with 6 minutes to go at home vs the Pacers (Game 2).

It happens. What matters most is closing out the game for a W.

Comment

• Somebody tell be we let Giannis get all those point so easy by design because if he's going to drop 30 on us in the paint then LBJ is going to easily top that. And is Lowry still injured because he's been a bystander so far?

Comment

• So, how long until Casey makes the inevitable move of replacing a totally ineffective Demarre Carroll in the starting lineup with Tucker? History tells us this will happen in game 3, after we're down 0-2 (and were outscored by 10 in each of the first two 1st quarters). Anyone think it might happen in game 1 or 2?
                            "Stop eating your sushi."
                            "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                            "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                              Somebody tell be we let Giannis get all those point so easy by design because if he's going to drop 30 on us in the paint then LBJ is going to easily top that. And is Lowry still injured because he's been a bystander so far?
                              Well, Giannis' assist rate dropped from 27% in the regular season to 20% in the playoffs, so it seems like the intent was to make him a scorer and limit his playmaking.

The one upside in terms of transition is I think the Raps score more easily on the Cavs than on the Bucks, so the transition offence for the Cavs should be less frequently an issue.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Defence has to switch and rotate at a high level. Cavs move the ball very well and want to hit a pile of outside shots, it will be very different than the Bucks. I think that's what you have to limit, that's what would break games open for the Cavs if you let it.

Lebron will get triple doubles, the Raptors have to score like they can against a weak defence.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X