No announcement yet.

Everything Round 2: Toronto Raptors vs Cleveland Cavaliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Typical Derozan fans, he can't do wrong while putting all the blame on the Coach and the rest of the team.

Sad

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      And btw, DeRozan is the only player that showed up to play tonight. The other 11 players on this team should be ashamed of themselves. What a joke.
      JV came to play. Too bad casey the fuckwad kept him on the bench.
      "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

And btw, DeRozan is the only player that showed up to play tonight. The other 11 players on this team should be ashamed of themselves. What a joke.
        yeah what does JV have to be ashamed about? For the second game in a row. Norm too?

Comment

• We should just change this team name to Toronto Derozan

A player bigger than a "team sport"

Comment

Patterson, Joseph & Carroll: 4 points
            Ibaka: 2 rebounds

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
              We should just change this team name to Toronto Derozan

A player bigger than a "team sport"
              Claw redie

Comment

• two steps back and 3 steps forward. This year concludes that Demarre and Patterson will not remain on this team

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                  Typical Derozan fans, he can't do wrong while putting all the blame on the Coach and the rest of the team.

Sad
                  Typical Derozan hater who believes Derozan gets all of the blame. A guy jumps off a building in Europe, its Derozan's fault!

Oh the irony...

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                    two steps back and 3 steps forward. This year concludes that Demarre and Patterson will not remain on this team
                    I also wouldn't bring Lowry back. Whats the point? he's never healthy this time of year and he's a completely different player come playoff time.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Pains me to say. But given the ceiling of this team. And how kyle and Demar played after kyle came back. Don't think we should re sign Kyle.

Comment

I also wouldn't bring Lowry back. Whats the point? he's never healthy this time of year and he's a completely different player come playoff time.
                        He was the best player for the first two games in this series. He showed up.

Comment

• Right or wrong, I'll jump the Shark with Stackhouse, and make Bruno a 15 mins a game player for 2017-2018

Comment

I really like Kyle. But it's hard to argue with your point. And hard to fathom maxing him.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                              He was the best player for the first two games in this series. He showed up.
                              he did. But the team played worse than we did when he was out. Demar seemed to find his game again like when kyle was out after the all star break.

Comment

• Casey for sure should be fired after this season. No brainer.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X