No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bucks so far are hitting 66 percent of their shots at 10 feet plus. Credit to them for executing and taking advantage of opportunities, but I'd expect that to not continue throughout the whole series considering that during the regular season that shot drops 41 percent of the time for them.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Bucks didn't shoot that well in G1.
      But Raps did shoot that poorly.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I am more concerned that the refs may affect the game than other factors. I have basically given up on the stripes calling good games in the majority especially against the visiting team (crowd intimidation).

Was watching the Wash/Atl game last night and the first 5-10 mins were just trashy calls (of ticky tack fouls) putting a stop to any flow. Even the commentators were pissed at what was happening.

In anycase since the game has either become too fast or half of the refs need corrective lenses etc. I would rather they just attempt to evenup the whistle blowing unless absolutely egregious. Give both teams an equal chance at the game. Let the talent decide.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
          I am more concerned that the refs may affect the game than other factors. I have basically given up on the stripes calling good games in the majority especially against the visiting team (crowd intimidation).

Was watching the Wash/Atl game last night and the first 5-10 mins were just trashy calls (of ticky tack fouls) putting a stop to any flow. Even the commentators were pissed at what was happening.

In anycase since the game has either become too fast or half of the refs need corrective lenses etc. I would rather they just attempt to evenup the whistle blowing unless absolutely egregious. Give both teams an equal chance at the game. Let the talent decide.
          Take that for data

Comment

• Look at the bucks shirts they look so nice and raptors got the ugly graffiti shoelace lol.

Comment

• JimmyGetsBucketss wrote: View Post
              Look at the bucks shirts they look so nice and raptors got the ugly graffiti shoelace lol.
              The ones they stole from Memphis?

Comment

• JimmyGetsBucketss wrote: View Post
                Look at the bucks shirts they look so nice and raptors got the ugly graffiti shoelace lol.
                Ours are horrible. There's 100 different ones and they're all horrible. It's like they found all these old dusty foot locker t shirt boxes from 1992 and want to get rid of them
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Going to need JV from last year playoffs to win this one. Actually just regular season JV will do the trick. Missing too many easy shots inside.

Taking one less shot compared to the regular season but, shooting .400 FG. I think JV will be a lot more efficient tonight. If he plays 23 or 30 minutes we need him to convert around the rim.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                  Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Thu Apr 20, 2017, 03:02 PM.
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    Going to need JV from last year playoffs to win this one. Actually just regular season JV will do the trick. Missing too many easy shots inside.

Taking one less shot compared to the regular season but, shooting .400 FG. I think JV will be a lot more efficient tonight. If he plays 23 or 30 minutes we need him to convert around the rim.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                    Well he's been fouled several obvious times and has barely taken any shots, so his FG% is massively skewed. He's also not being played enough in a favourable matchup for him.

JV's energy level has been just as good as last year's playoffs. The biggest problem is he's not being played/involved. And i can't say that going small has helped at all in the first two games.

So try to make it sound like he's shitting the bed if you want, but it's a false narrative.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      Well he's been fouled several obvious times and has barely taken any shots, so his FG% is massively skewed. He's also not being played enough in a favourable matchup for him.

JV's energy level has been just as good as last year's playoffs. The biggest problem is he's not being played/involved. And i can't say that going small has helped at all in the first two games.

So try to make it sound like he's shitting the bed if you want, but it's a false narrative.

He's being used just like the regular season but is playing worse compared to regular season. Only taking one less shot. Calm down all im saying we need him to convert better with the minutes his getting. Just like he did in the regular season. CHILL
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I hope Lowry clicks on ESPN.com and notes the article by Kevin Pelton asking if having the best player on your teams equals more playoff wins. The photo was of Giannis with Lowry in the background. It's an insider article which I don't have access to, but just looking at it made me think it was an insult to Lowry and something he could use to fuel himself for the rest of the playoffs. He needs to be the best player on the the court on either side.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          He's being used just like the regular season but is playing worse compared to regular season. Only taking one less shot. Calm down all im saying we need him to convert better with the minutes his getting. Just like he did in the regular season. CHILL
                          How is he playing worse? By missing shots he's being fouled on? Meanwhile his minutes are down and FGA may not seem like a big change, but given how few shots he already gets, it means he's really barely being involved. Going from 8.8 to 7.5 is like a 15% drop in shots.

He's also actually been solid defensively. So the minutes reduction just seems ill-advised.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Ours are horrible. There's 100 different ones and they're all horrible. It's like they found all these old dusty foot locker t shirt boxes from 1992 and want to get rid of them
                            Game 5 T-shirts leaked:

Personally, I think it's an enormous improvement.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                              I hope Lowry clicks on ESPN.com and notes the article by Kevin Pelton asking if having the best player on your teams equals more playoff wins. The photo was of Giannis with Lowry in the background. It's an insider article which I don't have access to, but just looking at it made me think it was an insult to Lowry and something he could use to fuel himself for the rest of the playoffs. He needs to be the best player on the the court on either side.
                              Well, watching Giannis in this series - he is clearly the best player in this series.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Raps W tonight.
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X