No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're not really gaining any ground, but this has probably been our best stretch of the game.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Jack Armstrong has directly/indirectly called out carroll for the umpteenth time. Dwane casey is it your balls or your brains that are less than average?
      Just pounded too much rock in his lifetime.

Comment

• I really wish they would take a scalp before this game ends....
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• Re DeRozan - I don't care what he says, he needs to add a 3pt shot in his game this summer.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I really wish Bebe had been focusing and playing better. Him and Siakam would have given answers to Bucks' length.

Comment

• yea so I as someone who is 32 years old and watched the raptors his whole life I am not watching a single game the rest of the playoffs and if Casey and MU are not gone by the beginning of next year i will not watch a single game or attend my usual 10 plus games a year. the fact that MU resigned casey is enough for me. I swear on my life im a better coach then he is. we dont have an offense and the dumb fuck keeps saying out offense is fine, only cause he has no fucking clue what and offense is.

IM FUCKING DONE, DONE, DONE, DONE.

Comment

• Nice one, Norm.

I can go to bed now.

Good night!

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  We're not really gaining any ground, but this has probably been our best stretch of the game.
                  Lol bro nobody cares on Milwaukee anymore. There were literally 0 positives tonight. Wright was cool I guess.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• yup, Jack's right. Bucks have screwed Raps in the head too.

Comment

• Tucker is pissed off. Look at him.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Re DeRozan - I don't care what he says, he needs to add a 3pt shot in his game this summer.
                        Yeah and Jonas needs to stay in Toronto and fucking work on his game. Can Raptors stop him from joining the NT this year? If so, they should.

Comment

• Day One wrote: View Post
                          yea so I as someone who is 32 years old and watched the raptors his whole life I am not watching a single game the rest of the playoffs and if Casey and MU are not gone by the beginning of next year i will not watch a single game or attend my usual 10 plus games a year. the fact that MU resigned casey is enough for me. I swear on my life im a better coach then he is. we dont have an offense and the dumb fuck keeps saying out offense is fine, only cause he has no fucking clue what and offense is.

IM FUCKING DONE, DONE, DONE, DONE.
                          Hold on man, we need all hands on deck next game. Don't lose faith now

Comment

• Jclaw, you're our only hope.

I am officially retiring
                            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              Jack and Matt flat out suggesting Carroll should sit next game lmao.
                              The real....2 years away.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Fun stat: the toronto raps not named powell or wright have 45 points. The game is almost over.
                                So all we need is Wright and Powell to score like 80 points combined!

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                We're not really gaining any ground, but this has probably been our best stretch of the game.
                                Yeah, somewhat promising, but the Bucks are surely not playing that hard right now.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X