No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a game. All I can say is I'm all in on Jclaw, win or lose, for the rest of the playoffs. He's the Norman Powell of RR.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
      Did anyone get the reporter's name who asked the knucklehead q about the "heated discussion" apparently at the film session after game 3? Lowry pulled a Westbrook with the "Next question" reply. I mean was anyone going to reply to something personal and team related like that?...and in a forum like that?

Lowry is not a 100% ...says he gets stiff when not playing/sitting. Fingers crossed.
      I think it was TSN's Matthew Scianitti

Comment

• Raptors finally playing like they can. Heads on straight, no jitters, not getting rattled, doing what they're capable of at both ends of the floor.

A big postseason next step for this squad would be to close the series out in 6. Here's to hoping.

Love going 9-10 deep, it suits this team. Got a guy to counter almost everything, just keep rolling for 48 minutes, ride hot hands.

The first 8 minutes of that game made everything to this point worth it, hot damn.
        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          What a game. All I can say is I'm all in on Jclaw, win or lose, for the rest of the playoffs. He's the Norman Powell of RR.
          I gave him my powers
          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
            Did anyone get the reporter's name who asked the knucklehead q about the "heated discussion" apparently at the film session after game 3? Lowry pulled a Westbrook with the "Next question" reply. I mean was anyone going to reply to something personal and team related like that?...and in a forum like that?

Lowry is not a 100% ...says he gets stiff when not playing/sitting. Fingers crossed.
            http://www.tsn.ca/talent/matthew-scianitti-1.57264

This guy

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
              I think it was TSN's Matthew Scianitti
              You're too fast jclaw. That's my guess too.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                I gave him my powers
                Hope you have some powers to beat the Warriors, otherwise they be useless.

Yikes, they're insanely good.

Comment

• Bucks fans are blaming refs and saying they want to start a chant aimed at refs in game 6. They are saying there is a star bias. US media only talks about the greek freak so i dont really understand that. Also they should watch game 3 again and look at themselves foul on every single play.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                    Bucks fans are blaming refs and saying they want to start a chant aimed at refs in game 6. They are saying there is a star bias. US media only talks about the greek freak so i dont really understand that. Also they should watch game 3 again and look at themselves foul on every single play.
                    Bucks sets illegal screens every time. Giannis travels like there's no tmrw. And they have a nerve to complain lol
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                      Bucks fans are blaming refs and saying they want to start a chant aimed at refs in game 6. They are saying there is a star bias. US media only talks about the greek freak so i dont really understand that. Also they should watch game 3 again and look at themselves foul on every single play.
                      Star bias while they have the most popular/the up and coming superstar on their team...Makes sense. Giannis has gotten away with a lot in this series.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                        I gave him my powers
                        If that was true he'd have lost by now.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aOmz2-dvZK4

Here's the Demarre "film session" interview. Sounds like pj got mad based on the "defensive guys" comment. Couple comments about Kyle and DeMar trusting teammates and improved ball movement.

Comment

• Fantastic game. Love the rotation now - could use a little tightening up yet, of course. Cory still not playing well. At least he hit some shots, but he made some poor decisions and wasn't exactly great defensively. Same for Carroll - got hot for a stretch, hit some tough shots, got a few calls. Actually made a good effort on the offensive glass early, which was nice. But I'm seeing a lot of praise out there for Carroll in this one, and I'm not seeing it. His defence was decent in stretches, but was awful just as often as it was good.

I really like matching Ibaka with Maker and JV with Monroe - as much as I like to push for taking advantage of mismatches rather than avoiding them, when you've got the edge in each pairing when matched up naturally, might as well take it. Frankly I think Casey's been too slow to force the matchups when Kidd makes a sub - any minutes with Ibaka guarding Monroe have been trouble.

What's there to say about Powell? Him starting is the biggest difference, not just because he's great, but because the starters so desperately needed a third attacking guard to break those traps. Mission accomplished, so far anyway. Great job.

Meanwhile, Lowry was vintage Lowry, DeMar played really smart with his shot selection and passing, Ibaka was fantastic on both ends, JV was really good on both ends as well, Tucker was his usual self defensively, Patterson got a few more minutes and was decent in them, and we got garbage time at the end.

Great win. This was what I thought the series was going to look like every night. Glad we got here eventually.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• so Glad I went.

Comment

• C'était pas mal cool à regarder ce soir!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X