Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ogi wrote: View Post
    Prime time tv in the us. Sn1 here... alright then.
    I live in calgary and it feels like nobody even knows there's an nba playoff taking place.

Sucks
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
      Leggggggo! Let's get the the W today boysssssss 🏀
      Speaking of Lego..... tonight would be a the time for this guy to channel his regular season MJ/Kobe and #ProveEm

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
        Miami play-by-play guy says it 3-4 different ways in one game. I've got huge respect for the hockey play-by-play guys at international tournaments. It's not just the names, it's the # of names + rapid line changes. Don't know how they do it.
        You used the correct term...."respect". It's also a respect shown to the players to do your best to get their name right when broadcasting. I hear many actually speak to the players themselves to get the especially difficult or multi-possible pronunciation correct per preference.... or translation professionals. Let's just put it down to cultural differences.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Apparently Game 6 will be on TNT. So yeah.
          Oh God. Hopefully the players don't know this because they usually play like shit when we finally get on national tv. I swear our players have stage fright or something. It's super annoying.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
            You used the correct term...."respect". It's also a respect shown to the players to do your best to get their name right when broadcasting. I hear many actually speak to the players themselves to get the especially difficult or multi-possible pronunciation correct per preference.... or translation professionals. Let's just put it down to cultural differences.
            Cultural differences aside, whatever happened to the desire to be professional?

"That guy, number 23 on Cleveland, with the great chase down block! I forget this name though".

Comment

• I want to make a counter of how many of glf's posts start with "Oh god"
              "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                You disagree that really good teams have an ability to put away lower seeded teams in 4-6 games instead of 7?

I'm talking about the Raptors' trajectory over the past 4 years, not just the last 2 months.
                I said for this season, previous seasons, you are correct.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  Cultural differences aside, whatever happened to the desire to be professional?

"That guy, number 23 on Cleveland, with the great chase down block! I forget this name though".

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Prime time tv in the us. Sn1 here... alright then.
                    Brutal
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      This feels like a Loss
                      Luckily your intuition is irrelevant (as is all of ours).

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        I live in calgary and it feels like nobody even knows there's an nba playoff taking place.

Sucks
                        Well it's been fucking blizzardtown for the last week so I don't blame them. Not that it really makes a difference.

I need a Raps win and some sunshine in my life.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Oh God. Hopefully the players don't know this because they usually play like shit when we finally get on national tv. I swear our players have stage fright or something. It's super annoying.
                          Game 4 was on tnt

Comment

• Game of Zones is back.... and I do believe there are plans for the Raptors to be involved.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Game 4 was on tnt
                              Oh God
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Fuck! Just had a crazy storm pass through and power is out!! They better get on that shit!! Ugh... only got 41% battery to work with for the game tonight

Comment

Working...
                                X