Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    That was a dangerous foul

He pushed Giannis from the back on a fast break. Extremely lucky Giannis didn't hurt himself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya I'd have preferred he just let him get his dunk there.

Comment

• When are our guys going to slow down the damn pace n make the Bucks play in the half court?! Ffs we're playing rushed at their pace.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
        Thon Maker again. Are you shitting me
        If you coach him well, anything can happen

Comment

• Now, the officials are doing an amazing job against us.

Comment

• the fact that dwane casey isn't running slow, half-court sets against the bucks is just a huge alarm bell IMO.

Comment

• We have no poise. We do not look like the veteran team at all and I knew that would be the case. Kidd gets his guys to play under control and they move the fucking ball. Casey lets guys do what they want and most of our guys are idiots.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
                Is this shit crack? Lmao.

No. If you tried to sell crack on the street, you wouldn't get killed (unless by the police).

This is the mixture of household cleaners and baking soda some dirtbag tries to sell instead of crack and ends up getting his head blown off.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  the fact that dwane casey thought it'd be to our advantage to try and push the pace against the bucks is just a huge alarm bell IMO.
                  Yup. He's an idiot. But we knew we would have to win in spite of Casey as usual so it is what it is
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                    No. If you tried to sell crack on the street, you wouldn't get killed (unless by the police).

This is the mixture of household cleaners and baking soda some dirtbag tries to sell instead of crack and ends up getting his head blown off.

Comment

• OMG, Thomas's sister just died. I feel so bad, she was so young
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Finally over the back call. Finally

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post

To be fair.... There's also a chance you get killed by another drug dealer for selling on their block.....

Comment

• my condolences to Thomas and his family
                            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                              OMG, Thomas's sister just died. I feel so bad, she was so young
                              who?

Oh fuck. IT sister died in a car crash

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                                OMG, Thomas's sister just died. I feel so bad, she was so young
                                who?

Comment

Working...
                                X