No announcement yet.

Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well Abbas, it's probably for the best, Joey went ahead and deleted my post.
    He'll do that before deleting your thread. And I support him for that.
    Hope the Raps don't come out as weak next game as you are for pulling this move.

Comment

• Joe Johnson still killing it in the playoffs, what a big time player.

Comment

• joe Johnson just raped the clippers lol

Comment

• 80% of teams win the series if they win game 1. Raptors I have a bad feeling about this series.

Comment

• JimmyGetsBucketss wrote: View Post
            80% of teams win the series if they win game 1. Raptors I have a bad feeling about this series.
            Raptors are a team that don't like to follow the odds/stats
            Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Losing the first game is the series equivalent of being down 10 points in a game, which is perfect for us.

Comment

• Joe Johnson ftw. Killer.

Comment

joe Johnson just raped the clippers lol
                  Very bad loss for the Clippers
                  Last edited by rocwell; Sun Apr 16, 2017, 02:04 AM.

Comment

• K fuck this let's win the next four games. Last night was stupid. No more of that shit. Lowry fuckin get it together and we're fine

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                      Came here for the carnage, was not disappointed.
                      I mean, you can say "it's just one game", but on paper we should dominate the Bucks. The talent level isn't remotely comparable.

We'll probably still win this but it's troubling that we consistently get punched in the face the minute the playoffs begin. The Spurs have fewer great pieces than us and totally handled a better team than the Bucks... For once I'd have liked us to start out on the right foot like that.

But it seems with this team everything is 10x as hard as it needs to be.

Comment

80% of teams win the series if they win game 1. Raptors I have a bad feeling about this series.

Comment

That number changes completely if the lower seed wins game #1, doesn't it?

Most of the time the higher seed wins game #1 + the series.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Joe Johnson ftw. Killer.
                            Some guys just have that IT factor. This version of Raps still searching for somebody like that.

Comment

• Can anyone explain to me why people call Carroll this "Defensive stopper" ? He isn't even an above average defender. He constantly gets blown by, can't close out on 3pt shooter, gets bodied by bigger small forwards. And his best offense is missing wide open 3s. His ball handling is some of he worst I've ever seen for an NBA wing player. If he miraculously gets to the hoop he throws up some 1-legged floater which he rarely makes. Just a complete garbage player all around for 2 years now

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I took the night off from social media in order to cool my rage.

I am still angry.

That wasn't a down to the wire loss we took

That was a young playoff team with two rookies in their starting lineup handing a seasoned playoff team an embarrassing defeat

I thought I saw actual fear in Kyle's eyes at one point.

That being said. Hopefully that was just the smack in the face the second best team in the east needed to stop believing their own god damn hype. You can't show up for half a playoff game. There is too much at stake.

All right...now... Tuesday better come out guns a blazin
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X