Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    How the fuck does Giannis have 0 fouls? He's fouled JV alone 3 times.
    It's actually a joke. I'm surprised the refs even called that travel on him

Comment

• Carroll came in with 40 secs left in the 2nd - immediately gave up an open 3 to Hawes.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• This is one time I really hope they come out of halftime trying to get DeMar going. Run some DeMar-JV p'n'r, especially since they my focus on Lowry with the way he's playing. Maybe DeMar can get going, and maybe if JV can get a couple of dump-offs/putbacks, he'll also start feeling more of a groove...though I can't fault JV too much for being 1-6 since he's been fouled on at least 3 of those hots by Giannis blatantly and not gotten the call.

*I have faith this is something Casey will actually do.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Carroll came in with 40 secs left in the 2nd - immediately gave up an open 3 to Hawes.
          Yup! He's been terrible on d I've been focusing on him. Nor can he ball handle or shoot. Complete anchor. And then wright comes in and performs. Hello dwane???
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Yup! He's been terrible on d I've been focusing on him. Nor can he ball handle or shoot. Complete anchor. And then wright comes in and performs. Hello dwane???
            Honestly the rest of the series Tucker should start with DD/Powell getting minutes at SF and Wright/CoJo getting minutes at SG.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
              This is one time I really hope they come out of halftime trying to get DeMar going. Run some DeMar-JV p'n'r, especially since they my focus on Lowry with the way he's playing. Maybe DeMar can get going, and maybe if JV can get a couple of dump-offs/putbacks, he'll also start feeling more of a groove...though I can't fault JV too much for being 1-6 since he's been fouled on at least 3 of those hots by Giannis blatantly and not gotten the call.
              yeah it'd be nice if he would finish with more force but at the same time, at some point you have to call the obvious fouls, no? Giannis has 0 fouls despite blatantly slapping JV's arm on more than 1 shot attempt, like, what else can you do?

Comment

• 12 assists so far vs. a total of 15 assists the whole game 1

Keep it going please

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  Man Carroll is bad. He needs to never play again
                  he should be expelled from our team immediately

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                    Honestly the rest of the series Tucker should start with DD/Powell getting minutes at SF and Wright/CoJo getting minutes at SG.
                    I like wright more than powell right now. Just give the minutes to him and tucker. Done.

I am going claw Reborn and my target is demarre carroll. It's gone too far, get his ass OUT
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

He's worse than Scola. At least you can depend Scola to help on the glass.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Alien

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          Time to break out a hustle lineup that'll bring it on D to start the half:

Lowry
                          Powell
                          Tucker
                          Patterson
                          Ibaka

Any objections?
                          Ibaka did not look good in the first half, I don't think he should play.
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I like wright more than powell right now. Just give the minutes to him and tucker. Done.

I am going claw Reborn and my target is demarre carroll. It's gone too far, get his ass OUT
                            Carroll is invincible lol

Comment

Yeah, at some point they're going to have to make a call on this. I'm okay with giving a vet a lot of rope but they don't have time left for him to figure things out. If he can't perform he needs to sit.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                Alien

Omg. He really is.

Comment

Working...
                                X