Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Of course. Shit like this always happens to this team this time of the year.
    Told ya it was a stupid move to let DD travel. Hope it's just a basic "flu season" flu.

I always wondered why most athletes resist flu shots?
    Last edited by rocwell; Fri Apr 14, 2017, 05:52 PM.

Comment

• People are acting like raptors don't have a loyal fan base and the only reason people supported them is because the leafs were not in the playoffs.

Comment

• JimmyGetsBucketss wrote: View Post
        People are acting like raptors don't have a loyal fan base and the only reason people supported them is because the leafs were not in the playoffs.
        The Raptors' fan base is not to be confused with the Pistons' fan base.

Comment

• JimmyGetsBucketss wrote: View Post
          People are acting like raptors don't have a loyal fan base and the only reason people supported them is because the leafs were not in the playoffs.
          Long-time Raptor fans need that permanent feeling of being dis-respected. Hard getting used to being a winning franchise with the new-found popularity.

Comment

• Omg omg omg omg, one more sleep till playoffs! WOOOOO

Comment

• I was actually walking down the street having a really shitty day a few weeks ago and came upon a big group of people playing ball at Berkeley and Esplanade -- and there was Patrick Patterson in the middle of the crowd, filming this thing. I immediately felt the universe was doing the very best it could to pick me up. Stood and watched for 20min. Then I walked back towards the distillery, where I work, and there's Jonas walking along with his family, who were a ways ahead of him. TWO RANDOM RAPTORS IN ONE DAY!?!?! And I said "Jonas!" And he nodded at me. And I said, "I just saw PP down the street shooting a commercial!" And he says, "...... who's PP? ...... oh ..... patrick patterson...?" He didn't seem as thrilled at this as I did, hahaha. (I realize I've become accustomed to referring to him as PP on this site and that perhaps that doesn't extend any further, haha.) Then, in reference to seeing them both consecutively, I said the single nerdiest thing I think I've ever said, which was -- "What A Chance!" .... uh, wtf??? Don't know how... but that came out of my mouth. Anyhow. Sometimes, when you need one most, the universe sends you a Raptor, or even two.

The love these guys display for this city is palpable and you simply don't see that everywhere. Shit is real.
              I'm not from Toronto but it's my home now and I couldn't love this city any fucking more than I do.
              I have so much hope for what this squad can do.
              Now is the time folks.

Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Fri Apr 14, 2017, 11:10 PM. Reason: Was trying to attach some pics but couldn't figure that shit out

Comment

Of course. Shit like this always happens to this team this time of the year.
                Are we going to go through the ups and downs of last years Indiana series?

Comment

• OT - The Knicks!!!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I'm way too hyped! I can't sleep.
                    "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                      I'm way too hyped! I can't sleep.
                      Im with ya!

Comment

• I'm right there with you guys.... I can't wait to enjoy this game.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

OT - The Knicks!!!

Yours Truly,

Masai

Comment

OT - The Knicks!!!

And Porzingis skipped exit interviews and meeting with Phil over Knicks' dysfunction

Comment

• Game Day! I'm pumped

Comment

• Happy NBA Playoffs day!

Comment

Working...
                                X