Everything Round 1: Toronto Raptors vs Milwaukee Bucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    I really hope our only problem is Casey because it would be the worst thing if we fired him and it's the same shit with the new coach
    After watching this, I'm not sure if the problem is limited to Casey. This is pitiful. They may still win this series but this performance is just.......... unfathomably bad.

Comment

• *Casey hate grows immensely*

Curious as to what the guys that defend Casey are going to say.

Comment

• Rand wrote: View Post
        Will raptors lose by 60 in this game?
        No, our deep bench is better than their deep bench

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
          Stackhouse is my pick if there is no chance of getting someone like Messina.
          yeah. Too bad this year might be a throw away though. I would have liked to see a coaching change at the all star break. Casey is never going to change. At this point he is who he is. And what he is, is not a good head coach. So we go in to series like this with a disadvantage before the ball is even tipped up.

Comment

• These guys don't miss lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
              If all Casey is doing is defence then he shouldn't be head coach. He should be what he mostly has been in his career, an assistant coach. He has been promoted to his level of incompetence. (And as head coach of nurse isn't doing a job, you replace him. Coaching, preparation, plays out of timeouts, plays with shot clock running down, all down to Casey. The buck stops with the head coach)
              Thats kinda how it works..
              You get your defensive coordinator.. an offensive coordinator who respectively devise the schemes...
              The head coach manages the players inside those schemes.
              So if the schemes are suspect your in a world of trouble.... as we are seeing tonight...
              I am ambivalent towards Casey... there are better HC and there are worse.
              Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Apr 20, 2017, 09:15 PM.
              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
              - TGO

Comment

• tonious35 wrote: View Post
                even if we make it to the finals, it was going to be tough as shit in the off season. I would say take two steps back and rid of Demarre, see what offers Patterson will get or find better, sign back Ibaka, and sign and trade Lowry
                yup. sign tucker also. if we trade Lowery we should have room. the trades for Demarre and Lowry will come back with some shooters hopefully.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                  After watching this, I'm not sure if the problem is limited to Casey. This is pitiful. They may still win this series but this performance is just.......... unfathomably bad.
                  Teams take on the personality of their leaders. You have to look at Lowry and Demar.
                  "Stop eating your sushi."
                  "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                  "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                  - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                    It could be. I'm not in love with Casey but when I look at the Bulls and all the fans that wanted Thibs gone and how that worked out. The reality is DD and KL are at best 2nd tier good players. If we resign KL then Casey must go. We can continue to be a great regular season team.
                    I don't know many Chicago fans that wanted Thibs out. His issue was overplaying his stars (which was overblown) and running an uncreative offence, but he was great defensively. Plus ownership hated him, so they canned him.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      And shock of all shocks, for the 4th straight year, the Raptors have no idea what to do.
                      LOL when Dan H is posting during the game you know its over. Dan you still think Raps got this series? lol
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Rand wrote: View Post
                        Will raptors lose by 60 in this game?
                        Probably by 15 ---final score won't seem so bad then the post game spin will begin.

Comment

• We lost this game 6 minutes in. That's just beyond pathetic and embarrassing

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            The Bucks are LOADING up on DD. They're not respecting the other 4 guys on the court.
                            why should they none of them are doing jack

Comment

• Alright get to 19 by the half

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                *Casey hate grows immensely*

Curious as to what the guys that defend Casey are going to say.
                                There is no defense for Casey..... or really anyone. Even with me coaching, this team should be able to score more than 20 goddamn points. How do you show up flat for this game?

Comment

Working...
                                X