Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G____Deane wrote: View Post
    wow didn't look that serious in real time
    I saw a screenshot where it looked really bad. His foot was sideways planted on the ground with all his weight on it. It only takes a second, especially when you're that big. Could easily see him out longer than 2 weeks, but hope I'm wrong.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

I saw a screenshot where it looked really bad. His foot was sideways planted on the ground with all his weight on it. It only takes a second, especially when you're that big. Could easily see him out longer than 2 weeks, but hope I'm wrong.
      I meant when he got up and just walked it off and continued playing....or was I drinking that game?
      Trick question, I'm drinking every game

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Ugh that really sucks. 2 weeks is probably about 7-8 games.
        "Re-evaluated in 2 weeks" means out at least 4 weeks.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
          That sucks

Draymond somehow found a way to injure another Euro center.

Comment

• G____Deane wrote: View Post

I meant when he got up and just walked it off and continued playing....or was I drinking that game?
            Trick question, I'm drinking every game
            It was an ankle. As soon as you take off that shoe is when the swelling starts. He should have kept his shoes on.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

It was an ankle. As soon as you take off that shoe is when the swelling starts. He should have kept his shoes on.
              For the rest of the season?

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  Pat Delany doing damage control to cover his ass.

Comment

• Man do we ever miss Jak.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                      Man do we ever miss Jak.
                      The defense was already significantly underperforming.... even when we had Jak, OG and Precious. It's hitting record lows after the trade.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                        Man do we ever miss Jak.
                        What we need is a good defensive coach.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

The defense was already significantly underperforming.... even when we had Jak, OG and Precious. It's hitting record lows after the trade.
                          Eerie sound like I just went back in time, there are similarities when VanVleet went down because of an injury and the team loses, people would comment how the team misses his offensive contribution…..like we were in the brink of a deep playoff push that we were so desperate to keep him.

Masai miscalculations was overvaluing his vet guys under contract thinking that they can still be a part of the re-building process.

this team has to go younger, no ifs or buts.

Comment

• Yak has served his purpose with the Raptors the second time around….

Masai hoping that he was the missing piece to a core of Pascal/ OG and chucker a$$ VanVleet.

That ship has sailed, time to move on.

Trade him to a contender, Sixers with Embiid likely out for the foreseeable future, they need a true Center.

Yak is their guy. This 28 years old deserved to join a playoff contending team and not with a team who are two years away from true contention
                            Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Sun Feb 4, 2024, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• Yak is Trash.
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                                Yak is Trash.
                                After that game? That's the takeaway?
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X