Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TomAmnot wrote: View Post

Yeah I agree with that. Even though it's a business, these guys deserved another shot at it. The what ifs of the 2020 season still haunt me! But as a Raptors' fan, you gotta live with the eternal what ifs!

Now was really the time to move on. Let's get this new core some love!
    Those guys did not deserve another shot at it. The reason we won the championship was because of Kawhi. Once he left, it was time to start breaking it up.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Those guys did not deserve another shot at it. The reason we won the championship was because of Kawhi. Once he left, it was time to start breaking it up.
      Yeah that's why they had their best season ever the year after... I just cannot agree with that!.. Also, in the end, the aftermaths of those seasons gave us Scottie, so...

Comment

• TomAmnot wrote: View Post

Yeah that's why they had their best season ever the year after... I just cannot agree with that!.. Also, in the end, the aftermaths of those seasons gave us Scottie, so...
        You don't wait for them to shit the bed before making the move. You have to be pragmatic about this
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Not a lot of love.
          Listen, he wasn't the best, but he was ours, he helped us win a chip.
          There was good, bad and ugly,it is what is, it's business, wish u all the best.
          However I'm not gonna say go say win a chip, like that douchbag Struddle D^%% to Tatum, he signed it 2, what a LOSER..lol.
          Anyway, I can't wait for Barnes 2 whoop ure ass. Get that paper like u wanted.
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• One of the all-time Raptors greats. He will be missed.

Comment

• thad this better be your last year

Comment

• This is a tough one, I really enjoyed watching Spicy P! I’ll miss him, big time!

Comment

• Pretty amazing what Pascal was able to accomplish as a Raptor. Dedication and hard work. He wasn't a blue chip prospect, or a highly touted lottery pick. Nothing was handed to him, he earned it all.

Comment

• I have a love/hate relationship with Siakam. Remember when he made that comment in the bubble after the Celtics series where he said he didn't touch a basketball for 4 months as an excuse for his terrible play? I fuckin hated that comment.

Pascal though has been a total pro. From getting drafted 27th overall to being sent to the D-League, to winning the MIP and becoming an all star and all NBA and being the 3rd best player on a championship team? huge respect. His number deserve to be up there with Kyle, VC and DeMar.

Pascal is a true Raptor great.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                      I have a love/hate relationship with Siakam. Remember when he made that comment in the bubble after the Celtics series where he said he didn't touch a basketball for 4 months as an excuse for his terrible play? I fuckin hated that comment.

Pascal though has been a total pro. From getting drafted 27th overall to being sent to the D-League, to winning the MIP and becoming an all star and all NBA and being the 3rd best player on a championship team? huge respect. His number deserve to be up there with Kyle, VC and DeMar.

Pascal is a true Raptor great.
                      he was in lockdown and took it on the chin

Comment

• Seems like a nice guy, played well, was a pro - just asked for too much. We have more room to maneuver now. Indy is a perfect team for him but i hope they lose a ton so our pick gets better

Comment

• One of my favourite raps ever easily. The post chip team was my favourite team ever and he was a huge part of the excitement. I remember the game against New Orleans where he was hitting threes off the dribble like it was yesterday.

Comment

• Great player and great raptor. Just a tad tarnished by the exit. I don't totally understand the holdouts for 200 million vs 160 million, or whatever, I mean once you hit 100 million do you really need more and it will matter? I bring it up because supposedly pascal wanted to stay, but also wanted more money. It's obvious which was more important to him, or they would have found common ground on a new contract.
                            Reminds me a bit of fvv but to a lesser degree.
                            He also didnt jack up tons of extra shots to get paid.

Anyhow, I'm hoping this results in more touches by barnes and changes spacing since pascals 3pt shooting waschis biggest weakness.

Also, who wants bets on resigning pascal and og this summer, the secret plan???!!

Comment

• Agree. His hustle and energy on the court are infectious. Plus, the guy's a beast in the open court.

Comment

• The greatest development story for the Raptor franchise. Pascal was a big time professional.. and was a key cog in that championship. Helping the bench mob. That MIP season was so much fun to watch. Making two all-nba seasons.. one after coming off a shoulder surgery and missing the top part of the season too.

I hope somehow he can find a way to get back to this organization when he retires. And I wouldn't be too pissed if they ended up retiring his jersey one day. And I have no issues with Indiana as a franchise. I'm sure they will treat him well. The spacing around him will be something else.

Comment

Working...
                                X