Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raps Preseason Gameday: Pistons vs Raps : 7PM Eastern : Lots of TSN Channels , 1,3,4,5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post
    He's the biggest x factor we have. I know im getting way ahead of myself, but If he manages to prove he was one of the top first round picks and a developing 2 way force, this "3 year window" gets waaay more interesting
    Oh 100%. If he maxes out his potential, he could be a Powell type impact guy in a role that we desperately need. That'd really be a big boost to our ceiling.

Comment

The culture change might actually be legit. We're still not hitting the 3s at a high clip, but the style of play is definitely markedly different. It's something that might take a while to integrate/master, but if we stick with it, it could make the team a lot more dynamic offensively.

In the playoffs it'd help us a lot if other teams don't simply just have to put their best defender on DeMar or Kyle to kill our offense.

Comment

Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
        The culture change might actually be legit. We're still not hitting the 3s at a high clip, but the style of play is definitely markedly different. It's something that might take a while to integrate/master, but if we stick with it, it could make the team a lot more dynamic offensively.

In the playoffs it'd help us a lot if other teams don't simply just have to put their best defender on DeMar or Kyle to kill our offense.
        That's the thing, we'll look rough with this style at first because everyone has to get used to it but when we finally master it we'll be much better come playoff time than years past.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Also I am loving the Fred and Delon lineup. If they actually can hold their own on most nights we might actually be able to keep Lowry's minutes down. Cause to me that's only way Lowry will be able to have his minutes down.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

OG looked very good. Very excited about him!

Comment

Also if OG keeps this up Pascal may lose a lot of minutes because OG can play the 4 and the 3

Comment

Man, other than making it clear he will never shoot the 3 well Demar has been amazing in terms of moving and passing the ball. And I find it's been this way all preseason not just this game. He actually making the hockey assist on a regular basis now. I'm very impressed.

Comment

OG is already better than Siakam.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                    Also if OG keeps this up Pascal may lose a lot of minutes because OG can play the 4 and the 3
                    Yeh, id rather OG play all of pascal's minutes. If he's healthy and can handle it, there's no reason why OG should be sitting while pascal plays. Pascal just isn't good enough yet.

Comment

• You can see why Drummond is rumoured to be on the block....Not much motor tonight...Seems like he is going through the motions..... I know the Pistons are on a B2B...but Andre seems to be elsewhere.....Hope this doesn’t spark a Drummond rebound and putbackfest
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• Jesus H Christ ..was that JV with the top of the key post pass for an open 3..which they hit....killer..and he turned it quick..no hesitation....
                        Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Oct 10, 2017, 08:40 PM.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

• 2nd half we look a bit more like the old raptors tho its still working.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            You can see why Drummond is rumoured to be on the block....Not much motor tonight...Seems like he is going through the motions..... I know the Pistons are on a B2B...but Andre seems to be elsewhere.....Hope this doesn’t spark a Drummond rebound and putbackfest
                            drummond is garbage. empty stat star.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              You can see why Drummond is rumoured to be on the block....Not much motor tonight...Seems like he is going through the motions..... I know the Pistons are on a B2B...but Andre seems to be elsewhere.....Hope this doesn’t spark a Drummond rebound and putbackfest
                              He's the most overrated big in the nba
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                OG is already better than Siakam.
                                Oh for sure. I have no problem with him taking Pascal's minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X