Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Wtf is wrong with Skip Bayless?

Nba drama back folks! And it took a half an hour of season!

On a basketball note: cavs still look lethal. And they add a top 10 point guard/top 5 shot creator in the new year. Joy.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      All games on NBA TV Canada, TSN, TSN2, Sportsnet, Sportsnet One will be blacked out. Awful lot of games.
      This game doesn't seem to be showing on any of those channels though. So why is it blacked out?
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

All games on NBA TV Canada, TSN, TSN2, Sportsnet, Sportsnet One will be blacked out. Awful lot of games.
        Oh nvm it is lol.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• glf wrote: View Post
          this game doesn't seem to be showing on any of those channels though. So why is it blacked out?
          tsn1.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
            Fractured Ankle
            Did his look like Haywards? or was it worse?

Comment

• GLF, LP is great tool, especially if you want to watch multiple games. Just learn how to use VPN. It's really easy.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                tsn1.
                Just realized that. So to confirm, it doesn't work if then game is showing on Canadian sports channels AND/OR if it's showing on a channel like tnt or espn of NBA tv?

Comment

GLF, LP is great tool, especially if you want to watch multiple games. Just learn how to use VPN. It's really easy.
                  I really should. I'll have to google it and figure it out

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                    Just realized that. So to confirm, it doesn't work if then game is showing on Canadian sports channels AND/OR if it's showing on a channel like tnt or espn of NBA tv?
                    TNT/ESPN is irrelevant. It's just whether the game is on TV locally. Then there is a blackout.

You can get around blackouts with a VPN to trick LP into thinking you are in the US, or overseas. But the legality of that is questionable at the least.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

I think he meant that Hayward broke his ankle, not Livingston.

Livingston's injury was different and more serious. He dislocated his kneecap, injured every part of his knee, torn acl, pcl, meniscus. He also sprained MCL and dislocated his patela and tibio-fibular joint.

Comment

oh i thought you were talking about Hayward. Yeah it was bad
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          TNT/ESPN is irrelevant. It's just whether the game is on TV locally. Then there is a blackout.

You can get around blackouts with a VPN to trick LP into thinking you are in the US, or overseas. But the legality of that is questionable at the least.
                          Oh I see. So if its on one of the main American channels but not showing locally in Canada it shouldn't be blacked out?

Comment

I think he meant that Hayward broke his ankle, not Livingston.

Livingston's injury was different and more serious. He dislocated his kneecap, injured every part of his knee, torn acl, pcl, meniscus. He also sprained MCL and dislocated his patela and tibio-fibular joint.
                            Holy shit! Really? So how did that one look? Was his knee like falling off his leg?

Comment

• In other news, the Bulls got slightly worse after Mirotic broke his jaw on Bobby Portis' fist....

your pal,
                              ebrian

Comment

Holy shit! Really? So how did that one look? Was his knee like falling off his leg?
                                If I recall correctly the Livingston injury was bad enough that most people thought he'd never play again. Like that was the conclusion made almost immediately. He broke everything.
                                your pal,
                                ebrian

Comment

Working...
                                X