Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #10: Chicago Bulls @ Toronto Raptors (11/7/2017 | 7:30PM EST)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Game #10: Chicago Bulls @ Toronto Raptors (11/7/2017 | 7:30PM EST)

    (2-6)@(5-4)


    Projected Lineups

    Jerian Grant - PG - Kyle Lowry
    David Nwaba - SG - DeMar DeRozan
    Paul Zipser - SF - Norman Powell
    Lauri Markannen - PF - Serge Ibaka
    Robin Lopez - C - Jonas Valanciunas

    Key Matchup:

    vs.


  • #2
    We need to slaughter them and get some confidence back. Lowry needs to jack up and make some shots.
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

    Comment


    • #3
      After a magnificent one in a row from the former regime ........”from failing hands we pass the torch..be yours to hold it high.”

      Raps W tonight and against the pelly turds on Wednesday....which sets up the lepraturds on Sunday....

      If you feel conflicted about crafting a thread vs the Chowderheads and would like a co writer to shit all over the pretenders from Beantown....1-800- Demo
      Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Nov 7, 2017, 01:53 PM.
      And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

      Comment


      • #4
        Bledsoe moved to the Bucks for Monroe and a pick.

        That's a very good boost for the Bucks.

        Comment


        • #5
          Nice trade for the bucks.

          NBA twitter is suggesting the bucks will have to shed some salary next year depending on what happens with Parker.

          Comment


          • #6
            Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
            Nice trade for the bucks.

            NBA twitter is suggesting the bucks will have to shed some salary next year depending on what happens with Parker.
            Parker will he dealt to a rebuilding team who wants to re start his development. He's become an afterthought
            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

            Comment


            • #7
              Bulls have never dealt with a Shaolin monk before.

              W
              OG is our king

              Comment


              • #8
                Lowry is going to have a monster game, its the Chicago Bulls.
                Mamba Mentality

                Comment


                • #9
                  TRex wrote: View Post
                  Lowry is going to have a monster game, its the Chicago Bulls.
                  On the possibility he does have his first monster game, I like how you've prepared in advance to discredit it because it's a bad team, that way theres no chance of giving lowry credit after the game.
                  It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    TRex wrote: View Post
                    Lowry is going to have a monster game, its the Chicago Bulls.
                    This is the 2nd time they've played. All I remember from Lowry in the 1st game of the season was him talking shit to Kay Felder for some reason and also thinking he hurt his right elbow again.
                    Two beer away from being two beers away.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Lowry has a bum back so I doubt he goes off
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        Bledsoe moved to the Bucks for Monroe and a pick.

                        That's a very good boost for the Bucks.
                        Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                        Nice trade for the bucks.

                        NBA twitter is suggesting the bucks will have to shed some salary next year depending on what happens with Parker.
                        It's a nice trade for the Bucks assuming Eric "Glass Knees" Bledsoe can stay on the court.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                          Lowry has a bum back so I doubt he goes off
                          When isn't this guy injured?

                          Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            Lowry has a bum back so I doubt he goes off
                            This is what I've always feared. Lowry's bum is getting so big it's starting to take over his back!
                            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Ready for Fake Win or Colossal Loss
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X