X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Kemba = #AutomaticWin #FakeWin
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

With no Kemba starters are going to come out all relaxed and shit the bad. Bench will get us back into it. Starters will shit the bed again in the third. And then we'll scramble some line up and win in the forth.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Ok, Toronto... big day... TFC and Raps both play at the same time

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
          No Kemba = #AutomaticWin #FakeWin
          The shitty thing about these stars being out is that we're in a no-win situation.

If we win, it's a #FakeWin.
          If we lose, it's the end of human civilization as we know it.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            Ok, Toronto... big day... TFC and Raps both play at the same time

Let's Go Columbus! #MyCrew

I also can't wait to see my Oilers beat the shit out of the Leafs tomorrow night. Go Oil!
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              With no Kemba starters are going to come out all relaxed and shit the bad. Bench will get us back into it. Starters will shit the bed again in the third. And then we'll scramble some line up and win in the forth.
              Maybe instead of a lineup change, all we need are these

If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Let's Go Columbus! #MyCrew

I also can't wait to see my Oilers beat the shit out of the Leafs tomorrow night. Go Oil!

Comment

Comment

Bandwagon fan meaning - A person who likes a sport team just because of their recent success.

The Oilers are one of the worst team in the NHL right now. So how can i be a bandwagon fan lol.

Leafs "fans" on the other hand since winning the lottery.......#FakeFans
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                      The shitty thing about these stars being out is that we're in a no-win situation.

If we win, it's a #FakeWin.
                      If we lose, it's the end of human civilization as we know it.
                      You dont actually subscribe to that fake win crap do you?
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Bandwagon fan meaning - A person who likes a sport team just because of their recent success.

The Oilers are one of the worst team in the NHL right now. So how can i be a bandwagon fan lol.

Leafs "fans" on the other hand since winning the lottery.......#FakeFans
                        I thought you were Canucks fan. And Seattle. Columbus now, and Edmonton too. Good stuff mate.

TFC & Raps fans went through MAJOR shit and we still here

Comment

I thought you were Canucks fan. And Seattle. Columbus now, and Edmonton too. Good stuff mate.

TFC & Raps fans went through MAJOR shit and we still here
                          Lol stop making stuff up. How did i became a Canucks/Seattle/Columbus fan?

I'm cheering for Columbus tonight doe!
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Lol stop making stuff up. How did i became a Canucks/Seattle/Columbus fan?

I'm cheering for Columbus tonight doe!
                            Yup just like last year you were cheering for Seattle, right?

Comment

Yup just like last year you were cheering for Seattle, right?
                              Yep. Doesn't make me a Seattle fan doe!

I cheer for every team that plays TFC and the overrated Laffs.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                You dont actually subscribe to that fake win crap do you?
                                No, I was just making joke, comrade.

I do like playing teams at full strength just because it gives us a better sense of where we're at and what needs work, but a win is a win.

Comment

Working...
                                X