Game #36: Toronto Raptors 124 - Chicago Bulls 115

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Delon is the greatest thing to ever happen to this team man. I LOVE LOVE LOVE his game. Trexx is mentally insane to say Fred is the better overall player just because he shoots is slightly better lol
    Dude, just a couple of weeks ago you said VV was better than Wright as well. Now all of a sudden Wright is better than VV? stop flip flopping like a BITCH.

Not sure if you watched the Bucks game, VV was a KEY player in that game. They don't win that game without him.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Max effort on D and gang rebound. Attack the match up and share the ball on O. The baby bench is fun to watch.

Comment

• Is Poeltl going to close?
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• DeMar DEROZAN
          OG is our king

Comment

• If you doubted the benefits of the G-League and Raptors 905, doubt no more. This 2nd unit has been ridiculous

Comment

• What has happened to this guy!!!???? Holy shit Demar has taken his game to a level I dont think anyone could have expected. This is madness
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                If you doubted the benefits of the G-League and Raptors 905, doubt no more. This 2nd unit has been ridiculous
                They’re going head to head with starters some nights
                OG is our king

Comment

• De Dagger

Comment

• Okay, what's happened to DeMar?

Comment

• DeMar is killing it!!
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Like, this is game changing for the Raptors. What do teams do to defend him now?

Comment

• Serge Ibaka now has 7 blocks in his last 2 games.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                            I can't wait for TRex to show up tonight/tomorrow morning to troll us no matter what happens this game
                            "Could only beat a sub .500 team by X"

Comment

• This three-point shooting from DeMar is approaching ridiculousness. Like, it seems like he literally flipped some sort of switch

Comment

• Just when you think the Bulls would dummy the Raptors. DeRozan somehow has 32 and the bench explods.

Comment

Working...
                                X