Game #36: Toronto Raptors 124 - Chicago Bulls 115

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    Delon with 25 points, 13 rebounds, 5 assists and 4 steals on 10-15 shooting, 4-5 from three.

Hot damn
    Insane
    OG is our king

Comment

• Where is Delon's accent from?

Comment

• Since 2018 started,

Raptors SG Demar DeRozen is averaging 43.5 points per game.

Comment

• If Delon can hit 3s somewhat consistently (he’s probably just on a hot streak right now) it’ll be beautiful
          OG is our king

Comment

• Celtics schooling the Cavs still

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
              Dude, just a couple of weeks ago you said VV was better than Wright as well. Now all of a sudden Wright is better than VV? stop flip flopping like a BITCH.

Not sure if you watched the Bucks game, VV was a KEY player in that game. They don't win that game without him.
              VanVleet is good. But Wright is better. Just my opinion.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                Celtics schooling the Cavs still
                Bah, still can’t inch closer to that 1st seed
                OG is our king

Comment

• I see the Cavs are all lining up to hug Irving....
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                    Bah, still can’t inch closer to that 1st seed
                    Seems like it..but lots of ball to go...and as I keep harping on...Chowderheads haven’t gone west at all....
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

• Think Delon remembers that so many people wanted Portis over him in the draft?

Comment

• TRex, isn’t it hilarious that my man Delon came in and torched your bulls? When are you gonna admit you were wrong THIS time.

Comment

• Raps win and Delon "worse than FVV" Wright goes off. How are you enjoying this TRex

Comment

• Couldn't watch the game, but what's going on with JV. 0 points and only 15 mins?
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Sonny wrote: View Post
                              VanVleet is good. But Wright is better. Just my opinion.
                              Just let him argue with himself and continue to fan girl over Chicago and their trash team lol. Delon is the better player overall and I've stated that many times. The fact that some of y'all still entertain this guy when he's become a clear troll is beyond me.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                                TRex, isn’t it hilarious that my man Delon came in and torched your bulls? When are you gonna admit you were wrong THIS time.
                                LOL makes me so happy. I don't need him to admit anything. The proof is in the pudding lol
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X