Game #36: Toronto Raptors 124 - Chicago Bulls 115

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maury wrote: View Post
    This is so dumb. They didn’t get blown out every other game.

2015/16

VS Pacers
    G1 Lost by 10
    G2 Won by 9
    G3 Won by 16
    G4 Lost by 17
    G5 Won by 3
    G6 Lost by 18
    G7 Won by 5

Total of 2 blowouts in 7 games

VS Heat
    G1 lost by 6
    G2 Won by 4
    G3 Won by 4
    G4 Lost by 7
    G5 Won by 8
    G6 Lost by 8
    G7 Won by 27!

Total of 0 Blowouts

VS Cavs

G1 Lost by 29 (lol)
    G2 Lost by 19
    G3 Won by 15
    G4 Won by 6
    G5 Lost a lot
    G6 Lost by a lot

4 Blowouts against a championship team.

2016/17

G1 Lost by 14
    G2 Won by 6
    G3 Lost by 17
    G4 Won by 11
    G5 Won by 25
    G6 Won by 3 (Demar dropping 32 4 3 with 5 steals on 12/24 shooting)

2 Blowouts

VS Cavs

G1 Lost by 11
    G2 Lost by 22
    G3 Lost by 21
    G4 Lost by 7

Two Blowouts.

We were blown out (lost by 15+) 10 times in two years. We blew the opposing team out 5 times. 6 of our blowout losses came against the cavs, a clearly superior team that blew out every other team on its way to the finals (including the Boston celtics, by historic margins at that). We had offensive struggles in the playoffs but it did not directly impact our ability to advance. The Cavs were blown out by the warriors. The warriors were blown out a couple times before they got KD. It happens in the NBA.

So no, not every other game.
    He has a point though. That's a lot of fucking blowouts lol. That can't happen as frequently anymore.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      Thank you! There is no point going back in history because I'm changed lol. It's called growth, something he should try. But again I won't be entertaining him any longer. Just a waste of time and very childish of me.
      You've changed? lmao. You just flip flopped again TODAY. Its all bullshit.

I'm going to bookmark this thread.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Jess wrote: View Post
        Jalen Rose just said that Cleveland and Boston are head and shoulders better than everyone else in the east.. I know the Raps have to prove themselves this post season but what has Boston done to get so much love from everyone? If anything the Raps have had the better past couple seasons than the Celtics have
        They are not Toronto. Raps could win a title and they'd be projected to be fifth the next year. It's not worth caring about.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          You've changed? lmao. You just flip flopped again TODAY. Its all bullshit.

I'm going to bookmark this thread.
          Why do you have a bricked DeMar jumpshot as your avatar?

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
            They are not Toronto. Raps could win a title and they'd be projected to be fifth the next year. It's not worth caring about.
            Ya it's true, it's just funny to me that Boston hasn't proved themselves either but are somehow head and shoulders better than us. I usually don't care and know Toronto barely gets love but all this celtics love bothers me

Comment

• As soon as I think demar has reached his peak, he pulls something else out of his ass. We are witnessing a superstar being born..

I just wish McHappy and his boys didn’t disappear, I would love to hear their rebuttals lol. They were by far the biggest demar critics, where they actually thought guys like Gerald Henderson and Aaron afflalo were going to have more successful careers than demar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Love Demar, love Delon, love the bench, loved the 4th quarter. Starters played in mud most of the game, but oh well. Lowry made a couple of late shots at the end of what looked very much like a classic "worn down and nicked up Lowry" game. Hope he gets some rest/turns a corner here soon.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                  As soon as I think demar has reached his peak, he pulls something else out of his ass. We are witnessing a superstar being born..

I just wish McHappy and his boys didn’t disappear, I would love to hear their rebuttals lol. They were by far the biggest demar critics, where they actually thought guys like Gerald Henderson and Aaron afflalo were going to have more successful careers than demar.

McHappy and his boys are nothing but a bunch of cowards. "Trade DeRozan for Batum" "Trade DeRozan for a mid 1st round pick" "Build the team around JV" Bunch of bullshit.

Those guys completely disappeared once DeRozan got good lol.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                    He has a point though. That's a lot of fucking blowouts lol. That can't happen as frequently anymore.
                    It’s a lot of Blowouts but every team not named the cavs and warriors have been blown out in the playoffs. We’ve played well enough to be creamed many times if that makes sense.

Comment

As soon as I think demar has reached his peak, he pulls something else out of his ass. We are witnessing a superstar being born..

DeMar dropping 52 in honour of his faithful fan Matt52.
                      the original brow

Comment

• The Claw is now nothing more than an arm with a stub at the end of it.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                          The Claw is now nothing more than an arm with a stub at the end of it.
                          Amphibians. ... Urodele amphibians, such as salamanders and newts, display the highest regenerative ability among tetrapods. As such, they can fully regenerate their limbs, tail, jaws, and retina via epimorphic regeneration leading to functional replacement with new tissue.
                          I consider myself as a salamander, the Claw can regenerate until after the playoffs.

But for now I’m more than just a stump after witnessing Derozan shooting threes with efficiency and accuracy, sharing the ball and defense.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                              McHappy and his boys are nothing but a bunch of cowards. "Trade DeRozan for Batum" "Trade DeRozan for a mid 1st round pick" "Build the team around JV" Bunch of bullshit

Coincidentally, that's supposed to be your new username.

Another day another dubya. Go Raps
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                                McHappy and his boys are nothing but a bunch of cowards. "Trade DeRozan for Batum" "Trade DeRozan for a mid 1st round pick" "Build the team around JV" Bunch of bullshit.

Well to be fair, during DeRozan's first few years, there was very little empirical evidence to suggest DeRozan would turn into a top 10 player. Instead, there were honest (and warranted at the time) debates about which player had a higher ceiling between DeRozan and Sonny Weems, ffs.

And I can't think of any player in NBA history who has ascended from 'raw athlete' to a top 10 player from sheer hard work alone. There was literally no reason to assume DeRozan had superstardom in his future other than hope.

So congrats to the hopefuls. You out-hoped the rest of us.
                                Last edited by Nilanka; Thu Jan 4, 2018, 09:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X