Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 Trade Rumours Thread (Deadline February 8th, 3pm ET)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a good move for Detroit. Jameer's got a great relationship with SVG one would think from their days in Orlando. Good third guard to have with finals experience and leadership skills.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      69k (nice). So yeah, that original Tolliver deal would (just) fit under the tax (again, assuming Lowry doesn't earn an unexpected incentive), though the Raps would be taken out of the vet buyout market.
      Why aren't you on the team payroll as a capologist
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        Reed was suspended for 6 games by the league due to a domestic violence incident in the summer. So that's a double bonus for Stan. Gets rid of a guy who couldn't play for a bit anyway and he gets a level headed vet that can shore up his bench.

Comment

• Doesn't shock me that the Pistons would deal Reed. This makes them probably more willing to flip Tolly..... I forgot Leuer was out for the year with his injury.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
            That's a good move for Detroit. Jameer's got a great relationship with SVG one would think from their days in Orlando. Good third guard to have with finals experience and leadership skills.
            Jameer nelson is always a good pickup. New nickname is fred VanOld

Comment

• Stan's having a busy deadline:

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                Stan's having a busy deadline:

When you're coach AND GM fighting for your job..its a lot of work

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Why aren't you on the team payroll as a capologist
                  Well, they have Bobby Webster, the guy who literally wrote one of the CBA's, so I'm OK with it.

Also, I do stuff like forget the extra 70k the Raps had from the Ibaka suspension and say a trade would take them into the tax when it wouldn't.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Stan trading all his bigs away does not make me feel like he's going to move Tolliver.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I hope Masai is getting on the phones..... if he does nothing this deadline, I'll be okay.... but getting a PF back that can shoot would be very very helpful.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Just got a notification from TheScore that the Raps are going after DeAndre.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Bron to LA a bit early?

Comment

Working...
                                X