Game #44 Toronto Raptors 86 - San Antonio Spurs 83

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    If we win tomorrow I'll be shocked lol. A back to back against a very good team after a hard fought win. Also i thought we were at least at home against Minnesota, come to find out we're on the road. Gonna be a tough one still. Oh and Jimmy has Demar's number so that doesn't help
    We don’t matchup very well with them. It’ll be rough
    OG is our king

Comment

If we win tomorrow I'll be shocked lol. A back to back against a very good team after a hard fought win. Also i thought we were at least at home against Minnesota, come to find out we're on the road. Gonna be a tough one still. Oh and Jimmy has Demar's number so that doesn't help
      We got this
      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Let’s hope the offense takes a turn after two brutal games on that end

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
          We should trade for a rebounder

something like

Powell, JV for Jordan
          LOL how would that even help? You're just replacing rebounders lol. We would need someone added onto JV's great rebounding
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• That was actually a really good win. The Spurs regardless of some unknowns on the roster are a very good team.....third in the west for heaven sake. The Raptors had their ups and downs and were frustrated by the length and San Antonio's ability to cause congestion and blocked passing lanes. But the two stars got it done and JV is threatening to become a consistent third threat. They went to him quite consistently tonight (except curiously in the 4rth quarter) and he played 30 minutes. I'm sure they can win tomorrow night but now even if they don't it won't seem like a slump.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
              We don’t matchup very well with them. It’ll be rough
              That's the other thing. Just like with OKC I find we matchup horribly with them. So even if they were playing like shit we would probably still lose.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Where are we ranked in defensive rebounding? And offensive rebounding? We have to be a terrible defensive rebounding team
                http://stats.nba.com/teams/advanced/...REB_PCT&dir=-1
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• The one good thing is supposedly Minny is a bad defensive team? So that should hopefully help our offence get back on track. We shall see.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                    We should trade for a rebounder

something like

Powell, JV for Jordan

If you look at the stats on a per 48 minute basis Jordan doesn't get many more boards than JV. Jordan is obviously a better shot blocker but JV is more versatile on offence. And.....he shoots the three!

Comment

• LOL how are we top 10 overall ahahaha . I guess our offensive rebounding is really saving us

Comment

The one good thing is supposedly Minny is a bad defensive team? So that should hopefully help our offence get back on track. We shall see.
                        Nah they're not even that bad. Plus they've got Jimmy B who's bound to cause some struggles for DeRozan.

Comment

• And isn't it funny that after all that talk of Boston's rebounding most likely being a big problem for them this season they are actually 9th in rebounding percentage lol. While we are 17th.

Comment

• Like that Cleveland game, we need it to be a weird one to win tomorrow.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                              Nah they're not even that bad. Plus they've got Jimmy B who's bound to cause some struggles for DeRozan.
                              Welp! Nevermind

Comment

Welp! Nevermind
                                I mean, statistically they're bad. But they're not incapable (in terms of personnel). Plus we're on the road so it won't be easy.

Comment

Working...
                                X