Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Lakers are so trash lol
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• The current Toronto Raptors:

-Best run of success in team history
          -2 of the top 4 players in team history (top 3 imo)
          -Best exec in team history

Comment

• i can't believe its come to this: that JV three ball reminded me of that time Casey drew up an Amir 3 for the win, and now we're all thrilled about it.

lol

Comment

• Randle got up reallllyy fast and literally charged towards JV with his first couple of steps, and then slowed down significantly once he noticed that there was no one to stop him from reaching JV. Then, of course, Kyle had time to get to him. But yeh, JV would son him so hard, oh maaan.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                i can't believe its come to this: that JV three ball reminded me of that time Casey drew up an Amir 3 for the win, and now we're all thrilled about it.

lol
                why are you copy/pasting comments from the front page article?

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
                  why are you copy/pasting comments from the front page article?
                  cuz it needs to be shared

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                    cuz it needs to be shared
                    fair enough

Comment

• Very workmanlike game tonight.... Raps pushed the lead to ten in the 2nd and really never let it get below double digits for the rest of the game. To be honest this game looked like Usain Bolt warming up in a qualifying heat by the Raps. Get out in front comfortably... and then cruise to the finish line not wasting to much energy.

Demar with a pretty low for him thirty minutes was the guy with the most time on the clock... Kyle was 27 and everyone else less than 24. They should all be pretty rested ... especially Serge who seems to play exponentially better when he is rested.

Next up.. the Timberpups who will be on the second game of a b2b on Tuesday.

Could be for first place..... yeah baby !
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• OG is our king

Comment

• 6 pages for the Lakers...my how they have fallen. Was at the game...kind of a slow pace until demar lit the fuse and FVV blew everything up

Comment

• Comment

• CA-YUUUTEE

Comment

• It's nice when THIS Raps team comes out to play. Disappointing as hell when the group of impostors that played the Spurs on Friday show up. Just have to take the bad with the good, and this year has been mostly good. Love to see the growth of the individual players. The bench kids and OG sure, but also Demarr, Kyle and JV. Hard not to like them... and be just a little bit excited about the post season. We'll see what we will see.

Comment

Working...
                                X