Game #50 Toronto Raptors 119 - Washington Wizards 122

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    Apparently GSW, San Antonio and Miami are his three top choices.. with Houston, LAL and Cleveland are on the outside looking in. James and Pops together would actually be quite fun.
    Golden State should not even be an option. Take "the decision", multiply it by Kevin Durants move if Kevin Durant did it while Kevin Durant was already on the team.

I was repulsed by Durants move. If LeBron piled on there's no recovering your reputation. They would be despised, and they would literally be cheating their way to rings by eliminating competition. Durant, James and even poor curry would all have asteriks.

Lost in all this is curry. He probably doesn't want all this dick riding. He didn't really need the help before Durant even. Sure they lost one final in 7 games with green suspended- but they would have won more rings as constructed. I mean isn't it kind of fun having a LITTLE challenge? I don't turn my video games to rookie level and enjoy thumping teams with one arm tied behind my back
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Kevin Durant will FOREVER be known as the guy who took the easy way out to win a ring. That is going to be his legacy.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        Kevin Durant will FOREVER be known as the guy who took the easy way out to win a ring. That is going to be his legacy.

Comment

What Durant did was completely different from what LeBron did
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
              Yep. I don't even know how he could have felt truly satisfied winning it last year. Like deep down he must have felt kind of dirty, like he hopped on the gravy train.

One thing that makes the legend of MJ so powerful is that picture of him clutching the trophy, crying, sweating, exhausted. Years of struggling, getting closer and closer, then finally reaching the pinnacle.

The lasting memory of kd will be that time he made a fake Twitter account to talk to his haters
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Yep. I don't even know how he could have felt truly satisfied winning it last year. Like deep down he must have felt kind of dirty, like he hopped on the gravy train.

One thing that makes the legend of MJ so powerful is that picture of him clutching the trophy, crying, sweating, exhausted. Years of struggling, getting closer and closer, then finally reaching the pinnacle.

The lasting memory of kd will be that time he made a fake Twitter account to talk to his haters
                That'll be Demar with ECF cup after finally beating Lebron
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Apparently GSW, San Antonio and Miami are his three top choices.. with Houston, LAL and Cleveland are on the outside looking in. James and Pops together would actually be quite fun.
                  Haha, imagine he goes back to Miami?

Comment

The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

The only way I can see LeBron totally destroying his legacy would be to sign with the Warriors. A win there wouldn't even count and would come with a giant asterisk even bigger than Durants lol

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                        The only way I can see LeBron totally destroying his legacy would be to sign with the Warriors. A win there wouldn't even count and would come with a giant asterisk even bigger than Durants lol
                        Personally I think this is all random stuff that media is using to get clicks. Does anyone really know what Lebron is thinking? Who guessed correctly that he was going to Miami when he did (for example)?

Comment

Personally I think this is all random stuff that media is using to get clicks. Does anyone really know what Lebron is thinking? Who guessed correctly that he was going to Miami when he did (for example)?
                          True. I don't even think LeBron knows what LeBron is thinking....other than "none of it is my fault and I will dump on the coach and a targeted player and demand they bring another over the hill buddy in to play with me...."

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                            Two shooters.. hopefully Lowry and Ibaka have it going tonight.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                              Hoping for another positive game from Powell.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X