y'all gon be waitin for a long time
      Just a few pages.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I like those Cavs. They have no chance against us

Comment

King for the win

Comment

Lebron wins it at the buzzer..this is great..they think they’re back..no trades at the deadline..we are all good now......you just saw what’s called the dead cat bounce...
            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
            - TGO

Comment

I'm thinking Zainab/Shaniqua is going to be starting these threads for awhile. A long winning streak is on the way. The team has really hit their stride. Somewhat different contributions from different players each game (like CJ with 20 last night) but a very confident looking group doing it at both ends. Some of you are saying we have an open roster spot and could sign an extra shooter for the playoff run. That would be potentially helpful but I don't want anything to mess with the team chemistry. Oh....and if we finish first I think Dwane Casey is coach of the year without doubt. I believe most of the experts (and myself foolishly) had the Raptors figured for about fourth in the east....with possibility of drifting lower. Don't want to get too high over last night but I think first seed is quite possible and lower than second impossible without some unforeseen injury issues. I'm going to enjoy all of these games as we watch the youngsters develop.

Comment

If LeBron plays like LeBron, like tonight. Then the Cavs are going to the Finals.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  If LeBron plays like LeBron, like tonight. Then the Cavs are going to the Finals.
                  James went full hercules. 37 pts. 16 for 22. 15 assists. 10 rebounds. 48 minutes.

48 minutes.

And they won in OT, by 2, at home. This was not some turning point.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

They still gave up 138 points though
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Nope. You only need four disciplined games against the current Cavs in a 7-game series. And we'll find a way to win. Honestly, I think our team is more than ready to face 16/17 Cavs and King's 35/10/9 monster statlines.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                        They still gave up 138 points though
                        I watched the whole game. Minnesota was hitting EVERYTHING. It was one of those nights.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

I watched the whole game. Minnesota was hitting EVERYTHING. It was one of those nights.
                          Yeah, but they've still given up 114 or more in 11 of their last 15 games, including 127 against Orlando, 133 against us, 148 against OKC, 125 against shorthanded Detroit and now 138 against Minnesota

I'm not doubting their offensive firepower, especially when LeBron actually gives a damn, but this team is old, slow, and includes one of the worst pick and roll defenders in the NBA (Love), and probably the worst individual defender in the entire league (Thomas). I don't see how this Cavs team will be able to put together anything resembling even a slightly above average defence
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Yes, they hit everything, and Cleveland hit everything - but if you were watching the game, notice that all of Minnesota's offence was run through iso/screen sets, or single pass out of penetration - I only recall a few times where Minnesota strung a series of passes together to pull apart the Cavs defense - most of the time, especially late in the fourth/OT, it was simply plays run for Butler to try and create something (man does that sound familiar)

Comment

They were hitting everything when we played them a week ago. Then we turned up the defense, held them to 104 and won in reg

Cavs are imploding. Don't let the miracle on 23 street to squeak her out fool u
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X