This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Is he? Kawhi never seemed like a bad guy until this season. Jimmy has always seemed like a bit of a prick and obviously doesn't have a great relationship with the young guys in Minny.

That said, I think our young guys have better character to match with Jimmy than Minny's youngsters, and we could frankly use someone who's a bit of a prick.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    I like pricks.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
      I like pricks.
      Pricks with short arms = bad combination

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Pricks with short arms = bad combination
        Short arms? His arm length seems to work fine for him. The guy is a two way monster with an alpha dog mentality and is a strong leader to the right group.

Comment

• Miley Cyrus to Toronto, everyone. #KawhiRumors

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
            I like pricks.
            I bet u do
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• LOL

.@RealSkipBayless: "If you gave Drake 82 games to talk Kawhi into staying with the Raptors, do you think Drake could talk him into it?"

@ShannonSharpe: "Kawhi doesn't even listen to music — he ain't got no radio, Walkman, iPod, streaming service, he ain't got nothing."

Comment

• Hey guys!
                I think its important to note the more youth we give up less likely Kawhi would be to stay. Just offer DD and hang tight.

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                  Hey guys!
                  I think its important to note the more youth we give up less likely Kawhi would be to stay. Just offer DD and hang tight.
                  I think kawhi would rather play with an all star rather than youth players in his prime year
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                    I think kawhi would rather play with an all star rather than youth players in his prime year
                    Depends on the all-star, I would think.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Lowry is also an All star. Either way, it’ll be fine as long as this team has Playoff success with Kawhi as the main guy.

Comment

Kawhi already has a ring and a Finals MVP.

If he cared about winning above all else, his people wouldn't have leaked going to the rebuilding Lakers before LeBron went there. And since LeBron has signed there, rumours have come out that Kawhi doesn't want to go be LeBron's sidekick. So whatever stars might be next to him have to be secondary to him.

Whatever Kawhi's motives are, winning doesn't seem to be the main driver for his decision. I'm sure he wants to win, but he might be prioritizing other things first.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

• chatter chatter
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Some of the offers presented here are too much. Personally, i have a hard time believing kawhi would resign in TO, and i have a hard time believing he woukd play more than 65 games for us, healthy or not. I also don't see him playing that hard for us. I think he would coast through the season, protecting himself from injury to ensure he gets maxed the following season. There really would be litte reason for him to play at a high level here, unless i'm wrong about his desire to go elsewhere. Meanwhile, pops would turn demar into butler, kawhi would leave and we would be left saying WTF? Trading for kawhi is not a bad idea, but it would really depend on what was given up. Ideally, neither demar, lowry, OG or siakim would be included IMO, but hard to see that happening. If demar is the centerpiece, no way i include OG or Siakim, and i'm tryingmy best to get ibaka in there too. Demar, ibaka, wright, 2019 1st for kawhi, pau and green, does that work moneywise?

JV/Pau
                              Siakim
                              OG/Miles
                              Kawhi/Green/Powell
                              Lowry/FVV

Comment

• On a scale of cornflower to navy, my balls are going to be midnight blue if we do nothing this summer lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X