This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    I think he was once like that.. not so much any more. I don't watch a lot of Spurs ball, but from what I've been reading he's pretty inconsistent and isn't a lock down defender like he used to be. I don't think the Spurs wanted him to pick up his option but he did, and got traded to make the money work.

I hope he's better than I think he will be.. but I'm going in with low expectations.
    Fair enough, Im liking Adrian Griffin...maybe can be a good motivator and rekindle Green’s main asset.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      ftfy
      Nope. For the first time in a few years, I'm really looking forward to watching the season rather than mostly thinking I could fast-forward over it to see if the playoffs are different.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        Fair enough, Im liking Adrian Griffin...maybe can be a good motivator and rekindle Green’s main asset.
        Plus he is an expiring, nothing beats the fact that he is playing for a new contract.

Win win

Comment

• Leonard's uncle might be the biggest moron of an agent ever. We need to put up a statue of this guy in Jurassic Park.

Comment

• If Ibaka would accept a bench role, we could go with this lineup:

Lowry/FVV
            Green/Delon
            Kawhi/Miles
            OG/Siakam
            JV/Ibaka

And Norm is still the 11th man, lol
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
              Nope. For the first time in a few years, I'm really looking forward to watching the season rather than mostly thinking I could fast-forward over it to see if the playoffs are different.
              Totally nailed it.

Post of the offseason.

Comment

Interesting debate because its a strictly an American view, which is important because Kawhi is American. The two on one gang up there...

Interesting note at the 5:30 mark. I never knew that BUTCH Carter was HOFer Cris Carter's brother.
                Last edited by Apollo; Wed Jul 18, 2018, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• The BBIQ of this team went up several notches, I hope Siakam and his 20 percenter three point shots doesnt pull it down back again.

Comment

The BBIQ of this team went up several notches, I hope Siakam and his 20 percenter three point shots doesnt pull it down back again.
                    Cujo/ Casey/ Derozan gone.

That brand of bball is wiped out.

Comment

Comment

• Wow. Lol I've known the news for 90 minutes now. So basically I don't want to do anything else all day. Unfortunately work and extra curricular commitments are busy Wednesdays

The fallout from this is only beginning. We gotta hear from Kawhi, masai, demar, Kyle, uncle Dennis, the air conditioning repair man in my building, ChristianL, ....
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Cujo/ Casey/ Derozan gone.

That brand of bball is wiped out.
                          Corey Joseph is a high IQ basketball player. Watch that guy play defense.

Not sure what the fuck you're talking about right now.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                            This will either be a great trade or an all-time stinker, and that entirely depends on whether Kawhi is willing to be a grownup or not.

If he plays hard for one year (which he should, to increase his value; he doesn't want LA bidding against nobody), it's worth it even if he doesn't re-sign, because one year of Kawhi playing hard on this team is probably a Finals appearance and potentially even semi-competitive against the Warriors. That would be huge for the Raptors even if he bails, because I - like most people - wasn't looking forward to paying DeMar the $40ish million per season he was going to (rightly) ask for in 2020, and because if Kawhi bails our pitch to Giannis in 2021 is "we made the Finals with Kawhi and if we slot you in his place, we'll go back there."

If he tanks it, though, it's a disaster, and that is a non-zero chance. It shouldn't be, because Kawhi is a grown man with a job, but it's there.
                            Thanks for pointing this out. Our sales pitch to any free agent is going to be way stronger if we can say we'll slot you into Kawhi's role and head right back to the Finals.
                            Last edited by Primer; Wed Jul 18, 2018, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                              Corey Joseph is a high IQ basketball player. Watch that guy play defense.

Not sure what the fuck you're talking about right now.
                              Hey man, me and you with the demar+poeltl! We were on it!

Unlikely partnership with shaolin and keon the last couple days..*begrudgingly smiles*
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Interesting debate because its a strictly an American view, which is important because Kawhi is American. The two on one gang up there...

Interesting note at the 5:30 mark. I never knew that BUTCH Carter was HOFer Cris Carter's brother.
                                Carter and Jackson made no sense with their arguments. They say that Boston and Philly are better than us even with Kawhi, and so that is reasoning for staying the same with DeRozan? Who writes this shit for them?

Comment

Working...
                                X