This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    Neither. He has a partially guaranteed camp invite, but no exhibit 10 has been reported, so he's not a candidate to slide down to the 905 if he gets cut.
    Oh I see. So he's pretty much just a camp deal and if he doesn't impress they can cut him? Is the Boucher guy the same or is he two way?
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Neither. He has a partially guaranteed camp invite, but no exhibit 10 has been reported, so he's not a candidate to slide down to the 905 if he gets cut.
      That's actually good news.. thought he got an actual contract.

Comment

• I guess it's finally becoming official. Houston basically swapped Ariza for Melo. Terrible move for them. They were so close in dethroning the Warriors. I don't see them getting out of the 2nd round now.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

I guess it's finally becoming official. Houston basically swapped Ariza for Melo. Terrible move for them. They were so close in dethroning the Warriors. I don't see them getting out of the 2nd round now.
          It depends. If he accepts that he isn't what he used to be and is willing to come off the bench then it could work. I don't know how likely the odds are of that happening...

Comment

• Everything 2018 Off Season

Rockets went from 1 game away from the Finals to being a shit show. I think they’re gonna be a mess with Melo next season.

Melo doesn’t do well playing with stars.

Comment

I guess it's finally becoming official. Houston basically swapped Ariza for Melo. Terrible move for them. They were so close in dethroning the Warriors. I don't see them getting out of the 2nd round now.
              Yeah they should probably put Eric Gordon in the starting lineup and have melo replace him
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                If the fans want to make Kawhi truly feel welcome, when Pistons come to town boo the hell out of Zaza.
                No one besides NYC boos better than The North!

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                  Rockets went from 1 game away from the Finals to being a shit show. I think they’re gonna be a mess with Melo next season.

Melo doesn’t do well playing.
                  Ftfy

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                    No one besides NYC boos better than The North!
                    Philly would like a word

Comment

Houston is gonna put up a lot of points next season. They will be really difficult to guard with so many shooters and guys that can create offence for themselves/others.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                        Oh I see. So he's pretty much just a camp deal and if he doesn't impress they can cut him? Is the Boucher guy the same or is he two way?
                        Boucher is signed to an exhibit 10, which is a camp invite with a 50k guarantee, which can be converted into a 2-way deal (75k salary, including that 50k guarantee) if he is cut from the roster after training camp.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                          Houston is gonna put up a lot of points next season. They will be really difficult to guard with so many shooters and guys that can create offence for themselves/others.
                          They're worse than they were last year though. The battle for 2nd in the east is wide open, between Houston, OKC, the LA Lebroners, and I have San Antonio as a dark horse. Never doubt Pop

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            Philly would like a word
                            Booooooooo!

Comment

They will also give up a lot of points. Ariza and Mbah Moute were their main perimeter defenders.

Comment

Generally teams with great offenses and poor defenses do poorly in the NBA. But we'll see what happens. Right now I think they are worse than last year even with Capela back. And that sucks because they were the only real threat to the Warriors out west.

Comment

Working...
                                X