X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    We below 76er's?! FU ESPN!

Three teams out of the same division. The East is top heavy.

Comment

• I predict the Lakers drop a little once the season starts. I think its a little annoying that most media don't even try to hide their bias towards the Lakers.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
        Three teams out of the same division. The East is top heavy.
        Hard to believe the Titanic Division was not that long ago

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          I predict the Lakers drop a little once the season starts. I think its a little annoying that most media don't even try to hide their bias towards the Lakers.
          They have LeBron. I'm surprised they are so low. I would put them right behind the Raptors.

Comment

• My prediction is that Philly drops out of the top 4 in the East this season. Not enough vet leadership on that team and Indy looks to have improved over the summer to take the 3rd seed with hopefully Pistons moving to 4th...still got love for Casey.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
              My prediction is that Philly drops out of the top 4 in the East this season. Not enough vet leadership on that team and Indy looks to have improved over the summer to take the 3rd seed with hopefully Pistons moving to 4th...still got love for Casey.
              Plus it feels like they got lucky that Embiid didn't hurt himself again. Only a matter of time before he misses another 50 games.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                No. Just don't make it.
                Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                Dude damn near got Boston to the finals last year, now he wants to win Philly a championship.
                Superstition and a fascination with the jinx.....the calling card of the sports fanatic.

No worries this year as Philly really is lame.

However... in order to ward off bad spirits and take precautions for the voodoo believers out there in Raptorland I will sacrifice the formerly lucky socks and lucky hat by burning them and replacing them with a Dwight Howard tee shirt. Even a small amount of Dwight should do the trick as he is the luckiest man in the NBA because that slug is actually STILL in the league. This scientific procedure should without doubt balance the jinx forces with the lucky forces to achieve balance.

Phuck Philly.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  Plus it feels like they got lucky that Embiid didn't hurt himself again. Only a matter of time before he misses another 50 games.
                  Heard he strained an oblique reaching for a cheeseburger at McDoh’s.
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                    Superstition and a fascination with the jinx.....the calling card of the sports fanatic.

No worries this year as Philly really is lame.

However... in order to ward off bad spirits and take precautions for the voodoo believers out there in Raptorland I will sacrifice the formerly lucky socks and lucky hat by burning them and replacing them with a Dwight Howard tee shirt. Even a small amount of Dwight should do the trick as he is the luckiest man in the NBA because that slug is actually STILL in the league. This scientific procedure should without doubt balance the jinx forces with the lucky forces to achieve balance.

Phuck Philly.
                    Yeah you don't seem to learn.

Inb4 we struggle with Kawhi early on, end up trading him to Philly for Fultz and Covington and they win the title.

You really need to stop making predictions bro.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                      Yeah you don't seem to learn.

Inb4 we struggle with Kawhi early on, end up trading him to Philly for Fultz and Covington and they win the title.

You really need to stop making predictions bro.
                      At first I thought you were being tongue in cheek but now I really can't tell

You realize what we say on this board has zip zero zilch nada to do with the on court performances of the NBA teams right?
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

You realize what we say on this board has zip zero zilch nada to do with the on court performances of the NBA teams right?
                        I absolutely realize that lmfao.

I'm telling him he doesn't learn because he criticizes and bashes every team and they repeatedly prove him wrong. The Chowderheads were trash but almost went to the finals. The NewLooks swept us.

Comment

• Jesus! Love getting paid $30 mill a year to shoot and play no defense! Damn! I guess Jabari Parker was right. You get paid to play offense not defense anymore lol

Comment

I think it's less our influence on the basketball gods than having to stare at their (potential) success being rubbed in our faces on a daily basis. At least for me anyway.

Boston and Philly are legitimately good teams. If they're overrated it's only marginally so. I am really glad that Philly's summer was mostly a bust, though, because they would have been a major headache with any of PG/LeBron/Kawhi.

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post

Jesus! Love getting paid $30 mill a year to shoot and play no defense! Damn! I guess Jabari Parker was right. You get paid to play offense not defense anymore lol
                              First third career: Best player on crappy team
                              Second third career: Lebron brings you along for finals and a ring
                              Last third of career: Best player on a crappy team
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

First third career: Best player on crappy team
                                Second third career: Lebron brings you along for finals and a ring
                                Last third of career: Best player on a crappy team
                                Dude is seriously overpaid! He's worth at most $20 mill a year. I wouldn't be surprised if he averages 25 and 10 again, but this guy plays no defense whatsoever. He's just gonna clog the Cav's cap space for the 5 years and they will go absolutely nowhere if you're paying this guy this much money to play offense and no defense!

Comment

Working...
                                X