Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yo that's Timmy D! the greatest PF of all time and the greatest player of his era.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Yo that's Timmy D! the greatest PF of all time and the greatest player of his era.

Derozan needs a haircut

Go spurs! Hope they do well
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Baffling

Comment

ok fuck off woj, how about you drop the woj bomb and announce that the season starts early. Thanks

Comment

I would instantly vote against this trade in my fantasy league.
              "Stop eating your sushi."
              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                But one of the benefits is that KD allows Steph to rest through the season and even during the playoffs last year, so he hasn't blown out his ankles. Seems like a high probability Steph gets injured more seriously or at a critical time without Durant joining the Warriors. Yet another win-win for them.
                He was doing well with his ankles for several years before the snake joined them. He talked about it on his recent Bill Simmons podcast; he said that basically, when he started his career, he was running 'incorrectly'. This was causing his problems. They taught him how to run better, and sprains became way less frequent.
                "Stop eating your sushi."
                "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                - Jack Armstrong

Comment

Yo that's Timmy D! the greatest PF of all time and the greatest player of his era.

Damn, if it wasn't fro that knee brace I would have been excited to see Duncan come out of retirement for a year.

Comment

What a place for Poeltl to land. One of the greatest international C's of all time in Gasol, 5 time All-NBA PF in LMA, GOAT PF Duncan hanging around, and a GOAT coach who coached Duncan and David Robinson to championships. You couldn't give a young C a better crop of mentors.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• The Spurs are already training together? It's really, really early for that. Pops runs a good ship over there.

Comment

Melo sort of duplicates what Ryan Anderson did for them.. so I could see why they would want to ship him for a better defensive option in Chriss. Knight gives them insurance in case Paul gets hurt again.

I don't really see why Phoenix does it. Knight may have been cancerous so they wanted to just get rid of him, and Chriss did nothing. No idea who De'Anthony Melton is.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                          Melo sort of duplicates what Ryan Anderson did for them.. so I could see why they would want to ship him for a better defensive option in Chriss. Knight gives them insurance in case Paul gets hurt again.

I don't really see why Phoenix does it. Knight may have been cancerous so they wanted to just get rid of him, and Chriss did nothing. No idea who De'Anthony Melton is.
                          A top 10 pick traded by Phoenix for ballast. McDonough who picked Chriss must be gunning for the Sacramento Kings Life Time Achievement Award for Ineptness.
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• Phoenix might give up 150 a game.

Booker, Ayton and Anderson in starting lineup.

Comment

The article I read on ESPN says that with the trade of Knight, Phoenix is looking for a starting calibre PG before the season begins. Who is left in free agency?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                                The article I read on ESPN says that with the trade of Knight, Phoenix is looking for a starting calibre PG before the season begins. Who is left in free agency?
                                I suspect they will move Booker to PG. But that's just a guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X