X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Pop says fuck that trash give me OG
    OG is last resort. Try a combination of anyone else. Imagine a combination of Kawhi and OG. No team is getting an open shot.

Comment

• Yup trade everyone for one dude with broken heart and quad

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Yup trade everyone for one dude with broken heart and quad
        Broken heart is better than a bunch of players with NO heart.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Broken heart is better than a bunch of players with NO heart.
          that's deep

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
            OG is last resort. Try a combination of anyone else. Imagine a combination of Kawhi and OG. No team is getting an open shot.
            Agreed, OG and FVV are two guys that bring calmness on the court. Kawhi here mentoring OG would be amazing

Comment

• Interesting developments in San Antonio. Makes you consider that maybe certain players there contributed more to the famous Spurs culture than they got credit for.....

Comment

• No way Buford will trade Kawhi to Raptors and not ask for OG. Boston might be able to trade for him.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

omg this is like the best day ever. Spurs entering NBA purgatory will be so good
                  Haha, reminds me of the guy who stormed out of my office at work. And within 2 months, called asking for his job back.

"Sorry, the position has been filled" [click]

Comment

• Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                      I mean, if you look at it, we're not that different from them if you look at our chances of winning a ring. That is, our chances of winning a championship are slim to none, right in line with blazers and wizards chances.
                      How many teams have a good chance of winning a championship?
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

omg this is like the best day ever. Spurs entering NBA purgatory will be so good
                        Why? How can you hate on the spurs lol

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Right now 3 (Cleveland by virtue of having LeBron, Golden State and Houston). In the long-term I think there are more teams than that, and two of them play in our conference (Philly and Boston). For those guys you can at least see a path, for us I don't see it at all.

Do I need to point out to some of you guys that the Cavs have actually gotten worse? The year we took 2 games off them was actually the best rendition of the Cavs we've played. We've since been swept by increasingly weaker Cavaliers squads. We're making absolutely zero progress, if not negative. We fucking did better against them playing iso-ball with LUIS FUCKING SCOLA in the starting lineup.

And some of you are still out here fucking dreaming that we're a title contender. WAKE UP!

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                            Right now 3 (Cleveland by virtue of having LeBron, Golden State and Houston). In the long-term I think there are more teams than that, and two of them play in our conference (Philly and Boston). For those guys you can at least see a path, for us I don't see it at all.

Do I need to point out to some of you guys that the Cavs have actually gotten worse? The year we took 2 games off them was actually the best rendition of the Cavs we've played. We've since been swept by increasingly weaker Cavaliers squads. We're making absolutely zero progress, if not negative. We fucking did better against them playing iso-ball with LUIS FUCKING SCOLA in the starting lineup.

And some of you are still out here fucking dreaming that we're a title contender. WAKE UP!
                            Celtics were just simply a good team last year and we didn't see them contending. They found a trade for kyrie Irving. Houston traded for Chris Paul. Neither of those teams were in contention a year ago and neither tanked.

There's been like 10 star players traded in the last year or 2. Go get one. It's really really hard to get an NBA team up the teir we're at. (There's contenders, there's pseudo contenders, and then the really good teams. We're tier 3.) It's stupid to just rip that all down in an emotional reaction to another humiliating defeat. You gotta see the forest thru the trees. At this point it's smarter to keep your boat trolling in the water and until you land a big fish or catch a break in someone's development and BOOM you jumped up a tier

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              There's one. We just delude ourselves into thinking there's more to keep things interesting.
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                                There's one. We just delude ourselves into thinking there's more to keep things interesting.
                                Precisely.

There's also only been one team capable of coming out of the East for 8 years.

Tanking would not have helped us get into that slot.

Comment

Working...
                                X