No announcement yet.

2018 Buyouts? Who's going where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Ersan were to get into the rotation. OG's minutes would dip not Siakam's.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I have been an EI (aka the russian turk) acquisition fan for the Raps for many a year. I hope we can get him ...shall just add options to the team. He is also as far as I know not a shit disturber and so plays to the type of player psyche-wise which MU likes. He is older now but would be a good add for the reasons already mentioned.

Comment

• 5 more days... it’s going to get heated. We have Golden State, Cavs, and the Bucks to contend with. We really don’t know who that Raps are targeting, this ship doesn’t leak.

Comment

• A Serge, IIlyasova, Miles, DeRozan, Lowry lineup would be pretty potent. The spacing would be insane for DeRozan.

Ersan would give us so lineup options, even with the bench. Play with Pascal at 5 in smaller faster lineups.

Come on Masai!!!! Get it done!

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            I could see him going back to Philly. They have 3 backup PFs (Amir, Booker, Holmes) who can't shoot outside of 3 ft. And then there's Simmons who they need to surround with shooters. And BC who we all know likes to overpay for everything.
            You called it

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
              You called it
              Money talks end of discussion lol

Comment

• Say what you want about BC but he does keep good relationships with players and agents.

Belinelli and Ilyasova is as good a haul from buyouts as you could ask for. Philly is going to be a tough out in the playoffs if Embiid goes HAM.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                  You called it
                  Yeah, unfortunately. Money + Minutes (....to earn more money) are the main deciding factors for players heading into free agency. Also with Philly now being a playoff team on the rise made that an easy call. Sucks, though. He would have been a really solid all-around veteran pickup.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    Say what you want about BC but he does keep good relationships with players and agents.

Belinelli and Ilyasova is as good a haul from buyouts as you could ask for. Philly is going to be a tough out in the playoffs if Embiid goes HAM.
                    Bold = Overpay and possibly on buyouts as well = my sour grapes = would have been nice here.

Comment

• There’s still a chance...

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        Say what you want about BC but he does keep good relationships with players and agents.

Very very tough out. Ben Simmons can go ham too because he's played well against us even though he can't shoot. I pray we don't get them. Hopefully they keep playing well and stay out of the 7th or 8th spot, I want nothing to do with them.
                        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Very very tough out. Ben Simmons can go ham too because he's played well against us even though he can't shoot. I pray we don't get them. Hopefully they keep playing well and stay out of the 7th or 8th spot, I want nothing to do with them.
                          Simmons lack of shooting is probably Philly's biggest problem in a playoff series. Opposing coaches will be licking their chops to exploit that.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            Simmons lack of shooting is probably Philly's biggest problem in a playoff series. Opposing coaches will be licking their chops to exploit that.
                            That's true but literally almost everyone else on that team can shoot and can shoot it WELL. They'll be just fine.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Philly worries me the most of anyone in the east. Embiid gets a lot of calls and they just seem to have a certain swagger against the Raps (win or lose) that I haven't seen from other teams. I still think Raps beat them in a series but it could be very tough.

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                                Philly worries me the most of anyone in the east. Embiid gets a lot of calls and they just seem to have a certain swagger against the Raps (win or lose) that I haven't seen from other teams. I still think Raps beat them in a series but it could be very tough.
                                Honestly, the 4 bottom teams (Bucks, Indiana, Sixers and Heat) are all difficult match ups in the first round.

Comment

Working...
                                X