X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first time ive seen us losing! NO

Comment

• Miami has our number
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• It’s a concern if another team’s bench can go toe to toe with ours. The starters need to play better if that’s the case
        OG is our king

Comment

• Our bench never plays well against them which I guess is a sign that we won't win lol.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I don't know how to feel right now
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Miami actually has a good bench. They can prevent our second unit from running amok unlike some other teams
              OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                Miami actually has a good bench. They can prevent our second unit from running amok unlike some other teams
                I wonder where their bench ranks.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  The original black panthers

Huh? The Black Panther character existed before the Black Panther Party.

Comment

• Also I'm tired of our guys always looking to layup the ball instead of dunking it. Pascal had no business trying to lay up that ball

Comment

• positive vibes, people

Comment

• This is a bad match up for us
                        OG is our king

Comment

• Well shit
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Not good that it looks like it's either Miami or Philly we'll be playing in the first round. We don't play either team well at all

Comment

• lol raptors getting abused by james johnson - he looks like hes lost 30 pounds since his Raptors days

Comment

• I see no fight so far for both lineups for Raptors, this is supposed to be a revenge game!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X