Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #60: Toronto Raptors 117 - Orlando Magic 104

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • G__Deane wrote: View Post
    LOL they had us behind the Knicks
    No they didn't.... but they did have us behind Charlotte. That is sad.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

    Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

    Comment


    • 007 wrote: View Post
      So, Boston has dropped 132 on the Hornets on 62% shooting
      ESPN headline tomorrow: Are the Celtics a legit threat to the Warriors?
      Mamba Mentality

      Comment


      • 007 wrote: View Post


        We did it! 43 wins!
        that's just a freaking discrimination against dinosaurs.

        Comment


        • Wiz getting spanked by the Warriors. Gonna be a good game Friday, Raps better not come out flat again

          Comment


          • How on earth did the Pistons stomp all over the Bucks tonight? The east is full of teams that can look terrific ......and then not. I liked that Casey was so grumpy after the game....and that he used the phrase "when you're playing for a championship". He's dreaming of Dallas days! The right attitude for sure.

            Comment


            • Mitch P wrote: View Post
              How on earth did the Pistons stomp all over the Bucks tonight? The east is full of teams that can look terrific ......and then not. I liked that Casey was so grumpy after the game....and that he used the phrase "when you're playing for a championship". He's dreaming of Dallas days! The right attitude for sure.
              If that's true that's the first time I've ever heard him use those words in his time here
              It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

              Comment


              • Mitch P wrote: View Post
                I liked that Casey was so grumpy after the game....and that he used the phrase "when you're playing for a championship". He's dreaming of Dallas days! The right attitude for sure.
                I thought the same thing. Love that he said it.

                Comment


                • Norman Powell's Statline tonight:

                  11 MIN, 0 PTS, 0 REB, 0 AST, 0 STL, 0-0 FG, 0-0 3FG, 0-0 FT, 0 BLK, 0 TO, -3 +/-

                  If it was for the -3, whose to say Powell played at all?
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                  Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                  Comment


                  • Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    Norman Powell's Statline tonight:

                    11 MIN, 0 PTS, 0 REB, 0 AST, 0 STL, 0-0 FG, 0-0 3FG, 0-0 FT, 0 BLK, 0 TO, -3 +/-

                    If it was for the -3, whose to say Powell played at all?
                    He also hurt the starting lineup. They just don't play as well without OG
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

                    Comment


                    • KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      If that's true that's the first time I've ever heard him use those words in his time here
                      We're better than last year, Cavs look worse....East could be wide open this year
                      The name's Bond, James Bond.

                      Comment


                      • Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        Norman Powell's Statline tonight:

                        11 MIN, 0 PTS, 0 REB, 0 AST, 0 STL, 0-0 FG, 0-0 3FG, 0-0 FT, 0 BLK, 0 TO, -3 +/-

                        If it was for the -3, whose to say Powell played at all?
                        Good lord

                        Comment


                        • Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          Norman Powell's Statline tonight:

                          11 MIN, 0 PTS, 0 REB, 0 AST, 0 STL, 0-0 FG, 0-0 3FG, 0-0 FT, 0 BLK, 0 TO, -3 +/-

                          If it was for the -3, whose to say Powell played at all?
                          Zeero zeero zeero zeero zeero

                          That's called the sam Mitchell line
                          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                          Comment


                          • GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                            Good lord
                            Eh, it's a really gaudy trillion.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                            Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                            Comment


                            • Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              Norman Powell's Statline tonight:

                              11 MIN, 0 PTS, 0 REB, 0 AST, 0 STL, 0-0 FG, 0-0 3FG, 0-0 FT, 0 BLK, 0 TO, -3 +/-

                              If it was for the -3, whose to say Powell played at all?

                              Comment


                              • So I checked Yaks game logs. the most assists he's ever had before his 5 tonight was 2. Also noticed he's made 15 of his last 16 free throws.
                                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X