• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• consmap wrote: View Post
    Nice profile pic
    Iconic photo

The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Not sure if anyone follows this guy but there’s entertaining stuff and the twitter handle changes based on the latest, greatest thing happening in basketball. First time I’ve seen this.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
        Theres a high chance of that happening. But we have 2 PGs on the bench who can do something in case Lowry can't perform at his best.
        I actually think that fact is going to help him NOT choke. The depth takes a lot of pressure off everyone....and Demar might actually be crossing over into superstar territory.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          What doea that mean? the new Paul Pierce? DeMar's game is more like Kobe.
          Though he's a subject of hatred in this forum Pierce was very clutch in his prime. He had a toughness that Demar seems to have found. He was an asshole to other teams but ultra competitive. I think Miller is referring to that rather than his actual playing style.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
            Not sure if anyone follows this guy but there’s entertaining stuff and the twitter handle changes based on the latest, greatest thing happening in basketball. First time I’ve seen this.

Yeah, Wob is the GOAT twitter account for the NBA, he's a must-follow
            The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
              Fred Van Vleet clinched the playoffs for the Raptors. This is how it was meant to be
              Doris Burke talking about FVV during the Cavs game. Said he was an amazing story. He is.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                Wow that was intense. And against the lowly Detroit Pistons. That dunk was fucking awesome. The Pistons just let DD stroll right to the rim it was crazy.

And I love Fred's reaction when he hit the game winner. It's like no big deal, whatever. Can we go home now?
                I'm thinking he is very hard on himself and was still angry about the rest of his game. That's why he's in the NBA at his size and relative lack of athleticism. I really like the guy.

Comment

• Whatever happened to Wright? don't think he played in the 2nd half?
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Whatever happened to Wright? don't think he played in the 2nd half?
                    Suffered some sort of injury with his foot. I think it was the one he hurt last game
                    OG is our king

Comment

• what a game! great to see Kyle back at it and JV's hyper efficiency in the post. my favourite part of the demar dunk was the slow mo of griffing getting out of the way.

fave raptors team of all time... enjoy the moment.
                      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                        Did VInce ever have a poster as a potential game winner? Legit question because I really don't know.
                        Only one other go ahead dunk for the Raps in the last 5 seconds of a game in the last 20 years.
                        (according to ESPN twitter.)
                        Too bad JV didn't get the foul call against Milwaukee or there would've been another.
                        March 19, 2000. For the win. Against the Rockets.
                        Vince. Right down the gullet at Olajuwon, no less.
                        Hopefully they still have some of that magic left in them for Friday.

Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Thu Mar 8, 2018, 03:02 AM.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                          Damn we are 30 over .500. Crazy
                          No, we are not. We are 15 over .500

Comment

• stop smoking guys

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                              60 wins looks very realistic.
                              Only if the standings remain close and the Raps are forced to drive right to the finish. We play Boston twice and Cleveland in the last week and if we're somehow resting players for the post season, 60 is anything but assured.

#1 seed and rested/healthy heading into the post season is way more important.

Comment

• "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X