Game #67: Toronto Raptors 116 - Brooklyn Nets 102

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    Duncan/Leroux have their East podcast up. Have a guest from Detroit, so it starts there, then Washington.

Toronto starts at the 26 minute mark. Quite a bit on the Rockets game. Also has a quiz. The best shooter in the NBA this year from floater range is a Raptor. Who?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/duncdon...nference-31218
    Floater range..... hmm.... I'm gonna say it's Poeltl.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Answer is Serge Ibaka.
      wow

Comment

Answer is Serge Ibaka.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
          Floater range..... hmm.... I'm gonna say it's Poeltl.
          That was my guess too.

Any other year it would have been JV, but I've been shocked this year at some of the bunnies he's missed.
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

veda-parabolist wrote: View Post
            Not to change the subject, but oh god the Cavs just lost to the Lakers by like 17 points.... are you serious? (edit: it was 14 points, but watching the highlights it looked like they were never really threatening the Lakers' lead).

I know we should all be just saying "Wait till Kevin Love gets back" (as per the dominant narrative), but.... it still strikes me that this team is wildly ineffective. Even when it seems they should be motivated and trying to win, they are losing to teams that are just bad.

Maybe when Kevin Love comes back they can dominate bad teams like the Lakers (one would think), but really.... will that (and more "time to gel" for their new players..) really make them competitive with the top teams? Really baffling and hard to see how it can.
            I'm not a LeBron fan AT ALL but he can carry the ball 90% of the time and either score or get bogus phantom calls on almost every possession. I'd worry (a bit) playing him and no one else on the court

Comment

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                I don't trust anything that says golden State makes the finals only 1 out of 4 times
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Jonas is shady

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    I don't trust anything that says golden State makes the finals only 1 out of 4 times
                    Ok, we'll play Warriors in the finals(Warriors without Curry and KD.)

Comment

Jonas is shady

I've seen that gym before.. that's "Old Canadian Prime Minister" Elementary School, in Anywhere, Manitoba

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        I've seen that gym before.. that's "Old Canadian Prime Minister" Elementary School, in Anywhere, Manitoba
                        No way, Keon. You and a gym?

Comment

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
                            I'm not a LeBron fan AT ALL but he can carry the ball 90% of the time and either score or get bogus phantom calls on almost every possession. I'd worry (a bit) playing him and no one else on the court
                            There's a difference between perception and reality.
                            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

No way, Keon. You and a gym?

Comment

I hope this doesn't mean "3 point grange" is our new starting center

Comment

Working...
                                X