• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Let's get that #1 seed. Dipo was quiet the last time we faced the Pacers IRCC. Need to continue to try and contain him. Hopefully OG is up to the task.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I got jacked up just entering this thread.

Goldblum out of nowhere is bringin the heat! Take us home baby

Goldblum comin' at game threads like:

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    Tina Turner - Ahahahahaha!
    I got jacked up just entering this thread.

Goldblum out of nowhere is bringin the heat! Take us home baby

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Tina Turner - Ahahahahaha!

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    It's always a bit of a brow-raiser when Kyle or DeMar talk about how important defense is, usually after they have a horrible game
    The guys who actually DO play good D regularly must roll their eyes....

Go Raps! Out pace the Pacers!!

“To be a good team, that’s how you have to respond,” said DeRozan. “When you have games like we had last night (against Cleveland), you have to understand let’s tighten up, understand our mistakes and come out the next night and handle business.”

I want to SEE it from Kyle and DD but at this point, I'd really just rather hear it from Freddy VV

“Tonight was big for us,” VanVleet said. “We’re not really concerned about our offence. I feel like we can score with the best of them. Guys are going to get open looks with the way we’re playing this year — really unselfish, moving the ball. But it was good for us to get back to our defensive principles — tighten up a bit, tighten the screws. And kind of impose our will on the game.”

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    Yeah I’m not ready to release my anus yet. Maybe if we win game 1 against Cleveland.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Well done Goldblum

Leave a comment:

replied
    Goldblum with the late push to be added to the playoff rotation

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Goldblum with energy

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    At the ACC, the combined point differential against the Cavs & Celtics ended +72 in favour of the Raptors (3 games total).

If we include the home games against Philly and Indiana (the other higher seeds), that's a total of 6 games, with +129 in favour of the Raptors (all W's), for an average of +21.5 per game.

At home, we lost a grand total of 3 games to East teams in the entire season, which included a 1-point loss to the Heat, and a 3-pt OT loss to the Bucks. None of the top 5 seeds in the East managed beat us at home this year. If we beat Indy on Friday, that will remain true for the entire regular season.

After the W tonight against the C**tics, it seems most likely we'll get home court (like my underline? ) throughout the East. I was gonna post this on the "no chance, this team is absolutely not getting out of the East and going to finals" thread, but I don't like bumping that toxic shit. This thread looks more fun!

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    Holy shit

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post
    Awesomeness
    Maybe a little too much awesomeness

Leave a comment:

• Puffer