• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Legendary Meme/Gif status in no time! Lol

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        why is lebron wearing his son's suit pants?

Comment

• I give in. LeBron James is an absolute beast. Despite what he does/did to the Raptors, I can't deny how amazing of a basketball player is.

It's amazing that we're able to witness someone so amazing like LBJ.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            what the fuck is wrong with you grange?

lol
            Grange trying so hard to be a troll like Skip.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
              what the fuck is wrong with you grange?

lol
              Lol, great stuff by Grange. Kobe is/was massively overrated, and it's always nice to see somebody point that out. Now Kobe trying to get himself into the GOAT conversation with MJ? GTFO & STFU, Mamba. He deserved that slap by Grange.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                Lol, great stuff by Grange. Kobe is/was massively overrated, and it's always nice to see somebody point that out. Now Kobe trying to get himself into the GOAT conversation with MJ? GTFO & STFU, Mamba. He deserved that slap by Grange.
                Kobe is a top 10 player of all time. And imo the 2nd most popular NBA player of all time. Second to MJ.

That's overrated?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  Kobe is a top 10 player of all time. And imo the 2nd most popular NBA player of all time. Second to MJ.

That's overrated?
                  Kobe is not top 10 all-time. Lebron, MJ, Magic, Kareem, Russell, Wilt, Shaq, Duncan, Bird & Hakeem are consensus top 10. Next 2 would be Oscar Robertson and Kobe.

So Grange is bang on.... Kobe is sitting the Kiddie Table in the GOAT discussion. LOL. Lebron, MJ, Magic and Kareem are the real GOATs. And it might be just down to Lebron vs. MJ. Kobe's ego just can't take the truth.

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                    I'm of two minds when it comes to LeBron: anything Toronto related and LeBron, I hate the dude and literally everything outside of that I love the dude. The only player in NBA history that should be in the same conversation as Jordan and I now genuinely believe that when it's all said and done; he passes him.

LeBron is (if it wasn't clear before) officially in that conversation for greatest athlete (in any sport) EVER. What he's doing in like year 15 I can only think of one other athlete (off the top of my head) who's done/doing that: Serena Williams.

Also (and I know this is petty) f*ck Boston.
                    Same - had mixed feelings about the ECF, particularly game 7. Found myself with these thoughts: "God I hate Cleveland and Boston. Is there anyway both teams can lose?" and also "I hope Lebron does something amazing, something we'll all remember years from now."

LBJ played the whole game and dragged that sorry ass roster along with him. They really should have been too embarrassed to stand up there smiling for the trophy presentation. Give it to Lebron and everybody else sit down.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

When Kobe had a roster like Lebron has, Kobe quit on his team during the 1st round. Or didn't even make the playoffs.

Lebron definitely would have won on those early 2000's Lakers rosters with Phil coaching. Probably would have even kept Shaq in LA and won a couple more. Lebron + Shaq would be an insane pairing.

Kobe on some of these Cleveland teams would be hilarious. He'd lose it.
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• LeBron has never had a teammate on the level of prime Shaq, and it's debatable if he's ever had a teammate as good as Scottie Pippen was during Chicago's runs. Heatles Wade is close, but I'm not sure I wouldn't take Pippen.
                        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Kobe is not top 10 all-time. Lebron, MJ, Magic, Kareem, Russell, Wilt, Shaq, Duncan, Bird & Hakeem are consensus top 10. Next 2 would be Oscar Robertson and Kobe.

So Grange is bang on.... Kobe is sitting the Kiddie Table in the GOAT discussion. LOL. Lebron, MJ, Magic and Kareem are the real GOATs. And it might be just down to Lebron vs. MJ. Kobe's ego just can't take the truth.
                          Consensus? how do you know that?

This is all subjective. I have Kobe in my top 10 - most people/players has Kobe in their top 10 as well.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            Consensus? how do you know that?

This is all subjective. I have Kobe in my top 10 - most people/players has Kobe in their top 10 as well.
                            There are more and more people who think Kobe isn't top 10. I don't think he is either, he's just outside, but it is subjective.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              When Kobe had a roster like Lebron has, Kobe quit on his team during the 1st round. Or didn't even make the playoffs.

Lebron definitely would have won on those early 2000's Lakers rosters with Phil coaching. Probably would have even kept Shaq in LA and won a couple more. Lebron + Shaq would be an insane pairing.

Kobe on some of these Cleveland teams would be hilarious. He'd lose it.
                              Yeah, I remember Kobe publicly blaming the GM for "making me play with guys like Smush Parker". Total douche move. And then there were the rumblings about wanting a trade if they didn't upgrade the roster... just before Kupchak pulled off the Pau Gasol trade. Not to mention, he gets to play for Phil Jackson, not Ty Lue. And then when he didn't show up in Game 7 for the last ring vs. the Celtics, his teammates picked him up. Not to mention the Kobe's 3 chips he had the most-dominant-ever player (Shaq)... who basically forced the NBA to change the rules. Putting Kobe top 15 might still be over-rated.

Comment

• I also want to say, and i've been sayin this for months now: It's wrong that Harden is going to win the MVP this year. LeBron James is much more deserving.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X