Everything 2018 Playoffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    The Warriors are so likeable - specially the Splash Brothers. Wished Durant aka Mr. Shortcut did not signed there.
    Narrator: The Warriors are, in fact, not likable at all.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Nah, Durant situation is different
      Much different.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
        So, the Slim Reaper continues his journey on #TheHardestRoad as a member of the NextChapters. The Pringles Pair was cut down to just the Pringles Person and the Bearded Wonder couldn't get the job done as he and his band of Rocketmen went ice cold from downtown. Now the NextChapters meet the NewLooks for a 4th straight time. The King has both lost to and defeated the NextChapters as a member of the OldLooks, but with Slim Reaper now in the fold, there is little he will be able to do. I predict NextChapters in four, as the NBA continues to descend into a deep, dark pit of repetition and no competition.
        slaw wrote: View Post
        You're trying too hard.
        Have to agree with Slaw....like the old Porsche commerical.. there is no substitute for the real Demographic Shift.....

So my friend mr. monk.. two words....Eat Shift

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
          So, the Slim Reaper continues his journey on #TheHardestRoad as a member of the NextChapters. The Pringles Pair was cut down to just the Pringles Person and the Bearded Wonder couldn't get the job done as he and his band of Rocketmen went ice cold from downtown. Now the NextChapters meet the NewLooks for a 4th straight time. The King has both lost to and defeated the NextChapters as a member of the OldLooks, but with Slim Reaper now in the fold, there is little he will be able to do. I predict NextChapters in four, as the NBA continues to descend into a deep, dark pit of repetition and no competition.
          Democrappy Shit
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• #tbt

Comment

#tbt

Can't win with those cats

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                Narrator: The Warriors are, in fact, not likable at all.
                I am a fan of Curry's game, haven't been a fan of the Warriors for a while. Not since these guys:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Democrappy Shit
                  If I wrote that I piece...I would have to agree with you..but I didn’t...

Imitation still is the sincerest form of flattery I guess...
                  There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                  - TGO

Comment

#tbt

2 titles, 2 asterisks.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

So... Warriors is largest finals fav in at least 16 years.
                      Man LeBron is great, but there is no way even he can win against this Warriors team. Maybe the Cav's catch fire and steal 1 game?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                        Man LeBron is great, but there is no way even he can win against this Warriors team. Maybe the Cav's catch fire and steal 1 game?
                        Cavs will forsure win a game, if Houston won 3 and Pellies won 1..Warriors are not as good as they were in 2015 and 16 when they didn't have Durant

Comment

Cavs will forsure win a game, if Houston won 3 and Pellies won 1..Warriors are not as good as they were in 2015 and 16 when they didn't have Durant
                          I hope so, but GS just matches up so much better against this Cav's team with Durant. LeBron has to expend a tonne of energy on both ends of the floor whereas he could coast a bit when he didn't have to defend quite as much.

Comment

They can be as good. They’re just not as motivated. Players always say the second championship of a back to back is the hardest to win.

Comment

• 165k RTs = $12m

Let's go Cavs!

Comment

• Actively rooting for LeBron to win this then not return to Cleveland.

via GIPHY

"My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                                "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Working...
                                X