No announcement yet.

Everything 2018 Playoffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don’t get it. Our team is fantastic offensively with Demar and especially Kyle on the floor regardless if they’re taking shots because they are magnets and create opportunities for other guys. Trex, would you rather Demar take a fadeaway post up jumper over Otto porter or wait for the double and hit JV on the roll for a dunk or a hockey assist to the corner for an open 3? Use your mind and stop thinking like Stephen A Smith.

Comment

• If that’s what the other defence is gonna give Demar, than he’ll take the assist and go back on defence. None of this iso that we were all rightfully complaining about for the last 5 years.

Comment

• Watching Rockets vs Wolves, another 1 vs 8 close matchup
        OG is our king

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
          I don’t get it. Our team is fantastic offensively with Demar and especially Kyle on the floor regardless if they’re taking shots because they are magnets and create opportunities for other guys. Trex, would you rather Demar take a fadeaway post up jumper over Otto porter or wait for the double and hit JV on the roll for a dunk or a hockey assist to the corner for an open 3? Use your mind and stop thinking like Stephen A Smith.
          Fadeaway over Porter? iso ball? lol. Is that what i said?

I said he needs to be more AGGRESSIVE. Being more aggressive and forcing the issue are two completely different things.

Did he forced the issue in the 3rd last night when he went off for 12 points? the answer is no. He was just more aggressive.

This team is not going to win many games if he plays like the way he did in the 1st half last night.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Fadeaway over Porter? iso ball? lol. Is that what i said?

I said he needs to be more AGGRESSIVE. Being more aggressive and forcing the issue are two completely different things.

Did he forced the issue in the 3rd last night when he went off for 12 points? the answer is no. He was just more aggressive.

This team is not going to win many games if he plays like the way he did in the 1st half last night.
            This team will win a lot or games if he plays like the first half because this team is really good and really deep.

Same with the second half.

Either way is fine. The most important factor for this team is no longer his scoring, it's his playmaking. Previous years he had to score because he couldn't pass well enough. And it was basically the downfall of the team, Lowry and DeRozan being "aggressive" and forcing shots.

We're finally past that and we have people pining for it? Madness.

DeRozan made the right plays offensively most of the night, and if anything the issues arose when he was too aggressive and forced stuff (which wasn't much). His defence was awful, but what can you do? On the offensive end, after being punished for being too aggressive defensively in the first half (with DeRozan making the right pass), the Wizards laid back a bit and were hesitant/a step slow on their hedges, meaning DeMar had scoring opportunities open up that weren't there in the first half.

It's not a matter of him being more aggressive in the third Q - he played smartly throughout (mostly) and the Wizards were forced to change their defence a bit (or at least had enough doubt creep in to scuttle their effectiveness). Being aggressive against dedicated traps like they were throwing in the first half just leads to turnovers and tough shots. I've had my fill of that over the past few seasons, thank you very much.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Houston's ISO offence is reallyyy struggling against Minnesota's weak defense

Glad we don't play like that anymore lol

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                Houston's ISO offence is reallyyy struggling against Minnesota's weak defense

Glad we don't play like that anymore lol
                Both teams do a lot of ISO. A match made in heaven
                OG is our king

Comment

• TBF to Lebron - He seldom plays poorly. Its usually his teammates fault when he loses.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                    Both teams do a lot of ISO. A match made in heaven
                    Then as soon as I say that, Harden just explodes off of ISOs

Comment

• ohh Butler..

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                        TBF to Lebron - He seldom plays poorly. Its usually his teammates fault when he loses.
                        That was a terrible last shot by Butler
                        OG is our king

Comment

• Man, Wolves play some really dumb basketball.
                          "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Barkley is right. This Wolves team is one of the dumbest basketball teams that i've seen.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Comment

• Wolves remind me so much of the Raps prior to this season.

Dumb, iso, dumb.

Comment

Working...
                                X