Everything 2018 Playoffs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GLF wrote: View Post
    LMAO right when cory joseph comes in everything goes to shit lmao. They stop moving the ball
    It has more to do with Oladipo coming out.

Indiana is really, really bad when he's not on the floor.

Comment

The thing is we have the depth to actually sustain a run like that over multiple quarters. Our guys just need to not play scared. We don't even have to play close games with the Cavs if we play our best.

Comment

Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
        The thing is we have the depth to actually sustain a run like that over multiple quarters. Our guys just need to not play scared. We don't even have to play close games with the Cavs if we play our best.
        This is very true. Our bench is better than our starters most of the time when Fred's healthy so if we ever got up 19-20 i doubt we lose that game. Even though we do play stupid when we get up big and we do lose leads faster than I've seen a good team lose a lead lol. But yea we have to play confident and we have to play fucking defence. But some of the 3's Cleveland is missing tonight they NEVER miss against us. They literally hit everything against us. it's so annoying.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Indiana is playing such good defence and running it down Clevelands throat on the other end. That's the difference in my opinion. Fucking Bogdanavic is guarding Lebron and they're doing this. We have zero excuse. We can do this too and do it better to be honest.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

still very impressed with Indians so far

Comment

So much soft stuff being called on Indiana now.

Comment

octothorp wrote: View Post
                So much soft stuff being called on Indiana now.
                Soft fouls everywhere. Pushing everything in Lebrons favor. Typical

Comment

Lol Pacers up 17 at the half
                  OG is our king

Comment

I'm so happy for the Pacers man. This is unreal, let's see if they can keep it up

Comment

• If Bogdanovic can contain LeBron then why can't any of the Raptors players do what he's doing?
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        If Bogdanovic can contain LeBron then why can't any of the Raptors players do what he's doing?
                        exactly.

Comment

• This team could also use someone like Stephenson. Dude is not afraid of LeBron.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

This team could also use someone like Stephenson. Dude is not afraid of LeBron.
                            but he is also a psycho

Comment

This team could also use someone like Stephenson. Dude is not afraid of LeBron.
                              He's also a psycho
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
                                but he is also a psycho
                                That's exactly what the Raps need lol.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X